How Can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Tab?A?
Change the look of the Home and Lock screens with wallpaper. You can display a favorite picture or choose from preloaded wallpapers.
Change the Wallpaper
1. To change the wallpaper, touch and hold an empty area of the Home screen.
Note: If your default Home screen is full, it may be helpful to swipe to a Home screen with less content.
2. Touch Wallpapers.
3. Choose HOME SCREEN, LOCK SCREEN, or HOME AND LOCK SCREENS. From this example, touch HOME SCREEN.
4. View the preloaded wallpapers on your device by swiping left or right at the bottom of the screen, and touch a thumbnail to enlarge it. As you swipe through the available wallpapers, the picture in the center is previewed in the background.
Note: When selecting a picture from the Gallery, navigate to the picture's folder and touch the picture to select it. You will then be asked to crop the picture. Touch DONE to save the cropped picture as your wallpaper.
5. Touch SET AS WALLPAPER to apply the selected wallpaper.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .