How Can I install the SIM card on Gear S?
Insert the SIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
• Only nano-SIM cards work with the device.
• The available features may differ depending on whether or not a SIM is installed.
1. Use the SIM ejector tool when you open the SIM card cover
to avoid damaging your fingernail.
• Use caution not to lose the SIM card cover and the SIM ejector tool
2. Insert the SIM card on the inside of the SIM card cover with the
gold-coloured contacts facing outwards.
3. Place the SIM card cover on the Gear and press the cover to close it.
Ensure that the SIM card cover is closed tightly to prevent water and dust entering the device.
After you install the SIM card, restart the Gear.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .