Galaxy S6 edge+: How Do I activate the Night clock feature on my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+?
Night clock displays the date and time on your Edge screen during the hours you specify.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Activating Night Lock
Set up a clock that displays on the Edge screen when the phone screen is off. Night mode is available for a maximum of 12 hours.
1. From the Home screen, swipe the Edge screen handle across the screen.
2. Touch the Settings icon.
3. Scroll to and touch Night clock.
4. Touch the slider to turn on Night clock.
5. Touch the arrows to adjust the start and end times.
Note: Touch KEYPAD to input the start or end time using a numerical keyboard.
6. During the specified hours, a low-light clock display appears on the Edge screen.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .