How Do I capture screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha?
Using Motion Gesture
Your mobile device supports a "palm swipe to capture screenshot" gesture. You can capture a screenshot by touching the screen with the side of your hand and swiping across from left to right, or vice versa. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery.
To turn on the feature:
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Motions and gestures .
4. Touch Palm swipe to capture.
5. Touch the slider to turn Palm swipe to capture on .
Viewing Your ScreenshotsTo open a screenshot immediately after you capture it:
1. Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom.
2. Touch Screenshot captured.
NOTE: To view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
3. Touch the desired screenshot.
4. When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are available at the top of the screen:
• Change player: View your screenshot on a nearby compatible DLNA® enabled device.
• Share via: Share the screenshot using Bluetooth®, Email, Gmail™, Messages, or Wi-Fi Direct®.
NOTE: Additional sharing options may be available on your device. The options may vary based on applications installed and features you have turned on.
• Delete: Delete the screenshot.
• Camera: Open the Camera application.
5. Touch More options for the following options:
• Edit: Edit the screenshot.
• More info: View information about the screenshot such as the Date and Location. Touch Details to view technical information about the screenshot, such as the size.
• Copy to clipboard: Copy the screenshot to the device clipboard for pasting into other applications.
• Studio: Open the screenshot in the Studio application.
• Crop: Crop unwanted areas out of the screenshot.
• Rename: Rename the screenshot.
• Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the screenshots in the folder.
• Set as: Set the screenshot as a Contact photo, Home screen wallpaper, Lock screen wallpaper, Home and lock screens wallpaper, or Google™ Photos Wallpaper.
• Print: Print the screenshot to an available printer via a wireless network, Wi-Fi Direct, or a USB cable.
• Move to Private: Move the screenshot to your Private folder.
• Settings: View and edit Gallery settings. View accounts available for syncing with the Gallery. Select when sync should occur. Turn on Tag buddy or Face tag.
6. You can delete, edit, and share screenshots from the Notification Panel.
• Using two fingers slightly separated, touch Screenshot captured and swipe down to expand and display all options.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .