How Do I insert or remove the microSD™ card for my Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Your device lets you use a microSD™ or microSDHC™ card to expand memory space. This secure digital card lets you exchange pictures, music, and data with SD™ compatible devices.
Insert the microSD Card
1. Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the top (1). Lift the cover up and away from the device (2).
2. Carefully slide the microSD card into the microSD card slot.
3. Replace the back cover.
4. Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.
Remove the microSD Card
Note: You must unmount the microSD card before removing it.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Storage .
4. Touch Unmount SD card.
5. Touch OK to finish unmounting the card.
6. Remove the back cover.
7. Grasp the microSD card and remove it from the device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .