How Do I join a meeting using e-Meeting on my Samsung Galaxy NotePRO?
Last updated: 7 May, 2014
1. Open the e-meeting app on your NotePRO device and then tap Join meeting on the Start screen.
2. Check the network name of the host and then join that network.
3. Tap on the meeting you wish to join if given a choice of meetings.
4. You may need to enter your name and password if required to join a secure meeting. If your username and/or password is not accepted check with the host to make sure you have the correct information.
The host and attendees will display on the right side of the screen.
Note: if you are using a Wi-Fi network a maximum of 20 attendees, including yourself, can attend.
If there are no Wi-Fi networks available for e-Meeting your device will be set as a mobile AP when you create a meeting. In such a case the connection can support a maximum of 11 attendees including yourself.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .