How Do I set and manage alarms on my Samsung Galaxy Tab?S 10.5?
From the Home screen, touch Apps > Clock . Touch to create an alarm. You can adjust the following settings:
• Time: Touch the up or down arrows and AM or PM to set the time the alarm will sound.
• Alarm repeat: Select which days you want the alarm to repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly checkbox to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
• Alarm type: Choose whether the alarm should make a sound, vibrate, or both.
• Alarm tone: Choose the tone played when the alarm sounds.
• Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm's volume.
• Snooze: Mark the Snooze checkbox to turn on the feature. Set an Interval (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and Repeat (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
• Smart alarm: Mark the Smart alarm checkbox to turn on the feature. The alarm will sound quietly a few minutes early and slowly increase in volume. Set an Interval and Tone.
• Name: Enter a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
Touch Save to create the alarm. To edit an alarm, touch the desired alarm and make the necessary edits.
Stop an Alarm
To stop an alarm when it sounds, touch and swipe in any direction.
Use the Snooze Feature
To use the Snooze feature when an alarm sounds, touch and swipe in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be turned on in the alarm settings.
Delete or Turn Off an Alarm
To delete an alarm, open the Alarm menu. Touch and hold the alarm you want to delete, and then touch .
If you want to turn off an alarm and save it for later use, touch . Touch to turn the alarm back on.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .