How Do I share my Samsung Galaxy Tab?S 10.5 screen using Screen Mirroring?
The Screen Mirroring feature lets you wirelessly beam your pictures, videos, presentations, and video games to your big screen. You can connect to any HDTV or supported Samsung Smart TV™ using the AllShare® Cast Wireless Hub.
Your device can connect directly to select Samsung Smart TVs. To verify that your TV is compatible with Screen Mirroring, refer to your TV's user manual.
1. On your Smart TV's remote, go to Menu > Network > AllShare Settings > Screen Mirroring.
2. On your device, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > More networks > Screen Mirroring.
3. Touch the slider to turn Screen Mirroring on .
4. Select your Smart TV from the AVAILABLE DEVICES list.
5. Your device will connect and share its screen automatically.
AllShare Cast Wireless Hub
The AllShare Cast Wireless Hub lets you connect to any HDTV to share your screen.
1. Connect the wall charger to the power slot on the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub. The status indicator turns red after about three or four seconds.
2. Connect an HDMI® cable to the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub and to the HDTV.
3. Change the source input on your HDTV to match the input port being used by the HDMI cable.
4. When the status indicator begins to blink red (this may take up to 30 seconds), press the Reset button. The status indicator should now appear blue.
5. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > More networks > Screen Mirroring.
6. Touch the slider to turn Screen Mirroring on .
7. Select the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub from the AVAILABLE DEVICES list. The name will appear on your HDTV.
8. Your device will connect and share its screen automatically.
NOTE: Only one device can be paired and in use at a time with the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub. To connect another device, press and hold the Reset button until the status indicator turns red, and then repeat the steps above.
You can turn on your HomeSync Screen Mirroring feature by opening the HomeSync application.
NOTE: It may be necessary to download and install HomeSync from Google Play™ Store.
From the Home screen, touch Apps > HomeSync > More options > Screen Mirroring. Your device's screen will be displayed (mirrored) on the HDTV or monitor.
To disconnect from Screen Mirroring, open the Notification Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom and touch Screen Mirroring is enabled. Touch End connection or touch the slider to turn Screen Mirroring off .
From a Device Without HomeSync
You can use the Screen Mirroring feature with devices that do not have the HomeSync application installed. On the HomeSync, open Apps > Screen Mirroring . Your HomeSync displays instructions for turning on Screen Mirroring on your Samsung device. Turn on Screen Mirroring on your device and select your HomeSync from the AVAILABLE DEVICES list. The name of your HomeSync appears at the bottom of the instructions displayed on your HDTV or monitor.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .