How Do I stop my Samsung Galaxy Mega making a sound when I select something on the screen?
Follow the steps below to enable or disable audio feedback when you touch a button on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Note: the images below are taken from the Galaxy S4 but the steps broadly apply to all Samsung Android smartphones.
1. From your smartphone's Home screen touch Apps.
2. Touch Settings (you may need to swipe left or right to locate it first).
3. Touch Sound (you may need to touch the My Device tab first depending on your Android version).
4. Touch the checkbox next to "Touch sounds" to mark it with a tick (enabling touch sounds) or remove the tick (disabling touch sounds).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .