How Do I take images by Wide Selfie mode using front camera on the Galaxy S6/S6 Edge?
1. Using Wide Selfie mode, you can take wide-angle selfie shots to fit more people into your pictures.
On the preview screen, Tap the icon to change to the front camera
2. To change mode, tap MODE icon.
3. Select the Wide selfie mode.
4. Tap the sensor on the back of the device to take a photo of yourself.
You can also tap the screen to take a photo.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .