How Do I take screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Tab4?
You can capture screenshots by pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key simultaneously. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery.
Using Motion Gesture
Your mobile device supports a "palm swipe to capture screenshot" gesture. To turn off and on the feature, from the Home screen touch Apps > Settings > Controls > Palm motion . Touch theslider at the top of the screen to turn Palm motion on .
Touch the slider to turn Capture screen on . You can now capture a screenshot by touching the screen with the side of your hand and swiping across from left to right or vice versa.
The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery.
Viewing Your Screenshots
- To open a screenshot immediately after you capture it open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom and then touch Screenshot captured. Or, to view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
- Touch the desired screenshot.
- When viewing the screenshot the following icons are available at the top of the screen:
- Change player: Play your media on a nearby compatible DLNA-enabled device.
- Share via: Share the screenshot with Bluetooth, Email, Gmail or Wi-Fi Direct.
Note: Additional sharing options may be available on your device. The options may vary depending on applications installed and features you have turned on.
- Delete: Delete the image file.
- Camera: Open the Camera application.
- Touch More options for the following options:
- Edit: Edit the screenshot.
- Favourite/Unfavourite: Add the screenshot to your favourites or remove it from there.
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the screenshots in the folder.
- Photo frame: Add a frame around the screenshot.
- Photo note: Flip the image over and handwrite a note.
- Copy to clipboard: Copy the screenshot to the device clipboard for pasting into other applications.
- Print: Print the image to an available printer via a wireless network, Wi-Fi Direct or USB cable.
- Rename: Rename the file.
- Buddy photo share: Tag the screenshot for easy sharing with a contact.
- Crop: Crop unwanted areas out of the screenshot.
- Set as: Set the screenshot as a Contact photo, Home screen, Lock screen, Home and lock screens wallpaper or Google+ Wallpaper.
- Details: Show technical information about the screenshot, such as the size.
- Settings: View and edit Gallery settings. View accounts available for syncing with the Gallery. Select when sync should occur. Turn on Tag buddy or Face tag. Turn on Auto play sound when viewing photos taken in Sound & shot mode.
You can delete and share screenshots from the Notification Panel. Touch Screenshot captured with two fingers slightly apart and swipe down to expand and display all options.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .