How Do I use Edge lighting feature on my Galaxy S6 edge?
The Edge screen lights up when you receive a call or notification while the device’s screen is facing downwards.
1. On the Apps screen, tap Settings.
2. Scroll down to Edge screen menu and tap Edge screen.
3. Tap Edge lighting and tap the switch to activate it. Edge screen lights up when you receive calls or notifications while the device is turned over. If People edge feature is also enabled, the color of the indicator will depend on your my people settings.
4. To activate the People edge, return to back screen from current.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .