How Do I use the Smart Manager application?
1. On the Apps screen, tap Smart Manager.
2. The Smart manager provides an overview of the status of your device’s battery, storage, RAM, and system security. By selecting a feature, you can to check or optimize status by item.
3. Firstly, if you select Battery, you can check the remaining battery power and time to use the device. Please note the usage time left shows the time remaining before the battery power runs out. The estimated usage time may vary depending on your device settings, surrounding environment, usage pattern, and actual device usage.
4. If your device has low battery levels, you can conserve battery power by activating power saving features or ultra power saving feature.
5. Also, Smart Manager will notify apps that are consuming an excessive amount of battery power abnormally and you can conserve battery power by closing the apps.
6. If you tap the BATTERY USAGE, you can check battery usage by each processor.
7. When you tap each processor, you can access detail page. On detail, it also offer the tip to adjust power use.
8. To check the status of memory, tap the Storage menu after returning to main menu of Smart Manager.
9. You can view device memory space, the status of used and available memory capacity, unnecessary data.
10. You can delete unnecessary data, such as cached, residual, and advertisement files to free up more storage space.
11. Also, you can delete unused files and uninstall applications that you do not use any more.
12. You are able to delete user data by category of Images, Videos, Audio, Applications.
13. To check the amount of available RAM, tap the RAM menu after returning to main menu of Smart Manager.
14. You can view used RAM usage, all running applications, their each usage on RAM.
15. Also, you can close background apps and reduce the amount of RAM you are using to speed up your device.
16. To check device’s security status, tap the Device security menu after returning to main menu of Smart Manager.
17. This feature scans your device for malware and blocks phishing attacks and malicious websites.
18. To scan your device manually, tap SCAN DEVICE. It will take for a few seconds.
19. Through CLEAN ALL button, You can also automatically optimize the device with one tap of your finger.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .