How to set up the S Health in Note4?
1. Tap the Apps screen
2. Tap S Health app
3. When the S health app opens, tap on “Next”
4. then when the Terms and conditions screen appears, tap in the box next to “I agree”, then tap “Next”
5. If you didn’t yet sign in Samsung account, please sing in. If you want to sign at later, just skip.
6. When the Create Profile screen tap in the “name” box and enter your name. Then tap “Done”
7. Tap on the Gender icon, then use the up and down arrows on the screen to edit the Date of Birth to your birthday. If you do not wish to share your profile information with other S health users, tap in the box in the bottom left corner and then tap “Next”. The Body measurements screen will appear.
8. You can now enter your height and weight. If you want to change the units from feet and inches to centimetres tap in the box next to the height details. Then tap in the individual boxes and use to on screen keyboard to alter the information displayed. Enter your weight details then tap “Next”
9. Select your Activity Level, then tap on “Next”
10. Now your profile has been created tap on “Start”. You can now begin using the S Health app
11. Swipe the screen to the right, and then Tap on “UV”
12. Tap on OK when the Information pop up screen appears.
13. Point the sensor on the back of the device directly at the sun.
14. Tap Start to begin measuring the UV intensity.
While measuring, keep the sensor on the back of the device facing the sun
15. To see UV levels data per Hour, Day, Month, tap on the “chart view” icon in the corner of the screen
16. Tap on the “Summary view” icon to return to the previous screen
17. To access S Health settings, tap on the Menu icon and then tap “Settings”
18. Use the “back” key on your Galaxy Note 4 to return to the S Health app main screen
19. The S Health app is also equipped with a function of SpO2 (oxygen saturation) measures. Tap on “SpO2”.
The SpO2 function measures the concentration of oxygen in your blood
20. Gently place your finger on the sensor to start the measurement
Make sure your fingertip is on the centre of the sensor and Do not press too hard
21. Wait until S Health has finished measuring before taking your finger off the sensor
Do not move or talk while the measurement is being taken
※ Note : SpO2 measurements taken by S Health are not for clinical or medical use.
22. The S Health app is also equipped with a function of stress level measurement. Tap “Stress”
23. Gently place your finger on the sensor to start the measurement
24. The measurement will start automatically
Wait until S Health has finished measuring before taking your finger off the sensor.
It may take a few seconds to complete th measurement.
Please Note :
- For better accuracy, measure the UV intensity while outdoor.
Be careful not to look directly at the sun.
- We advise this is not for clinical or medical use
- Wait until S Health has finished measuring before taking your finger off the sensor.
- Do not move or talk while the measurement is being taken.
- This is not for clinical or medical use
*More handy tips for your Samsung smartphones are now available on Smart Simulator.
For more details, please click here.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .