S8-Basic: How to create folders for similar applications?
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
Create folders and gather similar applications to quickly access and launch apps.
1. On the Home screen or the Apps screen, tap and hold an app, and then drag it over another app.
2. Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
A new folder containing the selected apps will be created. Tap Enter folder name and enter a folder name.
3. To add more apps, tap ADD APPS on the folder. Tick the apps to add and tap ADD. You can also add an app by dragging it to the folder.
• Moving apps from a folder : Tap and hold an app and drag it to a new location.
• Deleting a folder : Tap and hold a folder, and then tap Delete. Only the folder will be deleted. The folder’s apps will be
relocated to the Apps screen.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .