Tab S3: How do I remove or add a widget to the Home screen
A Widget is an interactive item that can be added to the Home screens of your device to give you quick access to information or tasks you perform frequently (weather updates, calendar events and many others).
Remove a Widget
1. Touch and hold the widget you want to remove.
2. Drag the widget to the Remove icon that will appear at the top of the screen.
3. This operation will not delete permanently the widget. The widget is only removed from the Home screen. You can add it back or add another widget using the Widgets menu (see next section).
Add a Widget
1. To add a widget, touch and hold an empty area on one of your Home screen. You can also pinch your fingers together on the screen to access the menu.
2. Touch Widgets.
3. Swipe to the right or to the left until you find the widget you want to add to your Home screen.
4. Touch and hold the widget, then drag it to a Home screen and release it.
5. Adjust the size of the widget by dragging the frame around it, if required.
6. Then touch an area outside the widget to save it.
7. Touch the widget to access the corresponding information or action:
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .