What are the functions of the different buttons of the Galaxy Alpha?
The following buttons of the Galaxy Alpha has functionalities as described.
1. Power Key
- Press and hold to turn the device on or off
- Press to lock or unlock the device. The device goes into lock mode when the touch screen turns off.
2. Recent Apps
- Tap to open the list of recent applications used.
- Tap and hold to access additional options for the current screen.
3. Home Button
- Press to unlock the device. The device goes into lock mode when the touch screen turns off.
- Press to return to the Home Screen.
- Press twice to launch the S-voice feature.
- Press and hold on the homescreen to launch the Google Search.
4. Back Key
- Tap to return to the previous screen.
5. Volume Key
- Press to adjust the device volume (up and down to increase or deacrease the volume)
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .