How Can I Transfer Voice Files To A CD-R?
If you have a YP-30, 30SH, NDU, 700 or any other Yepp player that uses Yepp Explorer, and you want to transfer voice files to a CD-R easily and quickly, you should download and install the YP-60 version of Yepp Studio.
Instructions for downloading and installing the YP-60 version of Yepp Studio are immediately below. The instructions for transferring voice files to a CD-R follow.
Downloading and Installing the YP-60 Version of Yepp Studio
To download and install the YP-60 version of the Yepp Studio, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Internet and go to www.Samsung.com.
- Click Support at the top left of the page. The Support page appears.
- Click Manuals & Drivers on the left side of the Support page. The Manuals & Drivers page appears.
- Enter the YP-60V in the field labeled Enter model number or name.
- Click Go. The system finds the model and displays the name in the Select Your Model area.
- Click YP-60V under Audio and Video next to MP3 Player in the Select Your Model area. The current driver appears.
- Click yepp Studio (ver.1) under Description. The download dialogue appears.
- Click Save. The Save As dialog appears.
- Navigate to the folder into which you want to save the file, and then click Save. The yepp Studio file downloads to your computer.
- Open Windows Explorer, and then navigate to the folder in which you saved the yepp Studio file.
- Double click the yepp Studio file, and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen to install yepp Studio.
Transferring Voice Files to a CD-R
You must perform two procedures to transfer voice files to a CD-R:
- Copy the voice files to your hard disk
- Burn the copied files to a CD
Instructions for the two procedures are below.
Copying Voice Files to Your Hard Disk
Important: You must have the YP-60 version of Yepp Studio installed to use the instructions below.
To copy voice files to your hard disk, follow these steps:
- Turn on your computer.
- Attach your Yepp player to your computer using the USB connection cable.
- Turn on your Yepp player.
- Open yepp Studio.
- On the bottom right of the Yepp Studio window, double click the Voice folder. The list of voice files appears.
- Right click the file you want to transfer. A pop-up menu appears.
- Click Transmit to File List. The Save To dialog appears.
- Navigate to and then click the folder to which you want to copy the file.
- Click OK. Yepp Studio copies the file to the folder you chose and converts the file into a Wave (.WAV). file.
Burning the Copied Files to a CD
Important: You must have Windows Media Player version 9 or higher installed to use these instructions. You can download Windows Media Player at www.microsoft.com.
To burn the copied files to a CD, follow these steps:
- Put a blank CD-R into your CD burner.
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Click Copy to CD or Device on the left side of the Player. The Copy pane appears.
- Click File>Add To Media Library>Add File or Play List. The Open dialog appears.
- Highlight the voice files you want to burn onto the CD-R, and then click Open. The files are added to the Copy pane.
- Click the white square to the left of each track you want to burn to the CD. Ready to Copy appears next to each track you have clicked.
- Click the Copy button on the upper right side of the Windows Media Player. The Windows Media Player burns the tracks you've chosen to the CD.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .