How Do I Reset My HDD MP3 Player?
Resetting your HDD MP3 player
If your HDD MP3 Player has failed to respond, Reset the device by pressing in the reset hole on the back of the unit for ten seconds.
- Resetting your HDD MP3 Player will not effect any of the data on the MP3 Player.
Restoring Factory Defaults
- In the Menu, use the SCROLL UP/SCROLL DOWN buttons to select Settings, and then press the SEL button.
- Use the SCROLL UP/SCROLL DOWN buttons to select Reset, and
then press the SEL button.
- If you select YES, all selected settings will be restored to the default
settings shown below.
Volume = 20
Repeat = Off
EQ = Off
Backlight = 5sec
Contrast = 3
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .