How Do I turn the menu sounds on or off on my Samsung TV?
Follow the below steps to turn the menu sounds on or off when browsing the TV:
1. Press the Menu button on the remote
2. Select System
3. Select General (you may need to scroll down a little, depending on your model)
4. Select Sound Feedback
5. Choose the level of sound you want to hear: Off, Low, Medium or High
Changing Sound Feedback for K range (2016) TVs:
1. Press the Home button on the remote
2. Navigate to Settings
3. Navigate to More
4. Select Sound
5. Select Expert Settings
6. Select Sound Feedback (you may need to scroll down a little)
7. Select the level of sound you wish to hear
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .