How Do I use hand gestures to control my Samsung Smart TV?
How do I use hand gestures to control my Samsung Smart TV?
1. Confirm that the gesture controls are enabled in the TV and that the camera is set for your viewing area.
2. Raise your hand and hold it up for about two seconds.
3. Wave at the TV.
4. If gesture controls have been activated a pointer will appear on the TV and a gesture control command bar will appear at the bottom of the TV, displaying the available commands.
5. Use your hand to guide the pointer around the TV.
6. With the pointer hovering over the object you would like to select, close your hand to select it.
NOTE: by holding your hand closed you can "run" the volume or channel commands on the TV (this is the same as holding down the volume or channel button).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .