How To Delete An App In The Samsung Apps Panel(2014 Models)
Deleting Apps in the Samsung Apps Panel
To delete apps you have downloaded, follow the steps below.
• Recommended Apps cannot be deleted.
• Most apps located under My Apps can be deleted.
1. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
2. Use the navigation pad to select the Samsung Apps Panel.
3. Using the navigation pad on your remote to highlight the app you want to delete.
4. Press and hold the Center of the navigation pad until the app details menu appears.
NOTE: If you do not have the delete option the app came preinstalled on the TV and cannot be deleted.
5. Use the navigation pad to select Delete to delete one app or Multi Delete for multiple apps.
NOTE: Multi Delete allows you to select multiple apps and then deletes all of the selected apps.
6. A pop up appears to confirm the selection to delete the app. Select Yes to continue.
7. The app is removed from the Samsung Apps panel.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .