How to reduce Energy Consumption in Series 6 4K UHD TV(KU6470)?
You can adjust the brightness level of the TV and prevent overheating to reduce overall power consumption.
Press Home Button on Samsung Smart Control → Settings → System → Eco Solution
Pictorial representation to reduce Energy Consumption in your TV is as follows:
a). Press the Home Button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen.
b). Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings.
c). Select System.
d). Select Eco Solution.
e). You can turn on the following options to reduce Energy Consumption.
● Eco Sensor : It automatically adjusts the brightness level of the TV according to the ambient light level.
● Energy Saving Mode : It allows you to select a brightness setting from the list.
● Motion Lighting : It adjusts the brightness in response to on-screen movements.
● Auto Power Off : It automatically turns the TV off to prevent overheating when the TV remains on for up to four hours without any user input.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .