How to set clock/timer, etc…?
Follow these steps to set clock/timer, etc...
Time Setting Options
1. Date & Time: You can set the current time and date.
2. Date Type: You can set the time display type for the World Clock.
3. Time Zone: You can change the current time by selecting an international city specific time zone. You must set the time zone before you can display the world time information.
• Some models can be slightly different from above comments.
Follow these steps to set clock/timer, etc…?
Setting the time allows you to use the date/time set, date type.
Step 1) Go to the main menu screen.
Step 2) Tap the Left, Right, Up, Down, Select button to select Settings.
Step 3) Tap the Up, Down, Select button to select Time.
Step 4) Use the Up, Down, Select button to set following Options.
models do not support this function.
• The method may differ depending on the portable device model. Please refer to the user manual of your model. You can find the user manual on [www.samsung.com > Support > Download Center > Search by Model number].
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .