How to Use Switching Between External Devices Connected to the TV
Switching between external devices connected to the TV
Watch TV and the content of an external device by switching.
Changing the input signal
If you select any of the connected external devices from the screen, you can see the screen of the selected device.
* When a USB device is connected to the USB port, a pop-up message appears for easy switch to the media content list on the device.
Editing external devices
You can change the port name for a connected external device or add it to Home Screen.
1. Move the focus to a connected external device.
2. Press the up directional button. Then the following functions can be used. (Note that available functions may differ with the port type.)
– Edit: Can change the port name of an external device to an actual usage for easy identification.
– Add to Home: Can add the port of an external device in Home Screen for quick switching.
Using additional functions
You can use the following functions in the Source screen.
●Guide to device connection(Connection Guide)
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .