In search of the perfect
Have you ever stopped to wonder what’s so smart about “smart TVs”?
Is the TV that you currently own a smart TV? And what value does a smart TV really give? I had to find out.
The first step was to look around the web for the definition of smart TV. After looking up Wikipedia and a few other dictionary definitions,
the consensus was that a smart TV has internet connectivity, runs on an operating system, and comes with its own app service.
But now the question was, out of all the smart TV brands out there, which one makes the best smart TV?
How to choose the right smart TV
Quick and easy search
Another good tip to remember when looking for the best smart TV is to find one that lets you search through content with ease. With the endless amount of content available online, it’s gotten a lot harder to choose what to watch so having a convenient search function is important.
* Smart service and GUI(Graphic User Interface) may vary by model and region.
* Compatible OS(Operating System) or app required.
* Users with models previous to the Galaxy S6 or other mobile brands need to download the SmartThings app through application store.
* Shape of TV and remote may differ depending on model and region.
* The content within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* GUI(Graphic User Interface), design, features and specifications subject to change without notice.