Your Results (78)
Mobile Accessbility : Technology Accessible to Everyone
To enable everyone to use our technology with wide accessibility, Samsung has developed and applied a variety of auxiliary technical solutions. With intuitive, easy-to- operate design and accessibility, even people with disabilities can easily use our technology with its new and exciting features.
Galaxy S (12)
Galaxy Note (9)
Galaxy A (7)
Galaxy C (2)
Galaxy E (1)
Galaxy J (5)
◇ The function is only available in 3G+Wi-Fi version.
^ Subject to local network, data and messaging services.
＊The talk time and stand-by time are approximate. Performance of the battery is subject to the network, signal strength, function, selection and profile.
＊＊This function is only subject to call forwarding service subscription. Network providers may charge additional service fee.
△GPS/AGPS connection is subject to local network and data services and network providers may charge additional service fees. Additionally, connection times can be affected by external factors, such as surrounding environment, weather, etc
# Stereo Bluetooth is only applicable to specific headsets.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration of phones / tablets / cameras / PCs. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
◆ For details of the latest OS version, please visit the firmware upgrade page.
ˇ Actual feature may differ depending on the OS version.
⊿ GPS connection time can be affected by external factors, such as surrounding environment, weather, etc.
＊＊＊Performance of the battery is subject to the network, signal strength, function, selection and profile. Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
▼ IP stands for "Ingress Protection'. 1st number refers to protection against solid foreign objects and the 2nd number refers to protection against harmful ingress of water. IP6X: No ingress of dust. Complete protection against entry of dust. IPX8: Protection against temporary immersion (at depth of 1.5 meter for 30 minutes).
^^ 3G Network in HK: WCDMA; 3G Network in China: TD-SCDMA and WCDMA (Galaxy C7, Galaxy C5, Galaxy A9(2016), Galaxy A8, Galaxy A7 (2016), Galaxy A5 (2016) even supports CDMA); 4G Network in HK and China: FDD-LTE and TD-LTE. Subject to local network, data and messaging services.
◇◇ The network capacity and data transfer speed may be reduced while dual SIM cards are used at the same time, applicable to Galaxy S6 (SM-G9200ZWUTGY) only.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
- When one of the SIM slots supports 4G or 3G networks, the other SIM slot supports only the 2G networks.
- When one of the SIM cards supports 4G or 3G networks, the other SIM card supports only the 3G or 2G networks, vice versa. (Only applicable to Galaxy C7, C5)
- MicroSD card and SIM card cannot be placed in MicroSD card tray at the same time. Only either of them fit into the tray. (Only applicable to Galaxy A8, A7, A5, A3, S7)
- Google+、Google、the Google logo、Google Search、Google Maps、Gmail、YouTube、Android、Google Play and Messenger is the trademark of Google Inc. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
- Images are for reference only.
- 5.9 mm is the thickness at the slimmest part of the body of Galaxy A8.
- microSD is sold separately.
- Dimension : The actual size and weight of Galaxy S7 edge/S7 may vary by the device's configuration or manufacturing process.