Size (Main Display)
Distinctive, Eye-catching Design
The Keystone 3 offers stunning design with its leather-feel rear casing, two-tone colour scheme and smooth curves, in addition to a secure and comfortable grip.
* Product images may differ from the actual product due to product modification for the local market that accommodates Chinese input symbols.
Improved Viewing and Navigation
Enjoy a great viewing experience on the Keystone 3’s 1.5” display screen. Its five-way navigation buttons allow intuitive usability, meaning you can access your most frequently used functions with incredible ease.
Designed for even greater convenience, the Keystone 3 provides better visibility for text message and missed calls notifications in screen lock mode. Using your mobile has never been this fun and easy thanks to simplified call log details, intuitive main menu icons and a variety of nature-inspired wallpapers.
Easy Connection Options
Equipped with micro USB and 3.5mm earphone ports, you can effortlessly charge your Keystone 3 using a universal micro USB cable and connect to just about any set of headphones or earphones you like.
- Full-size (FF) SIM size
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphone socket
- 1.5 Size (Main Display)
- 208MHz CPU Speed
How to change the phone language for andriod system?How to change the phone language for andriod system?See The Answer
What is USB connection mode and How to set it up in GT-S5230(GT-S3650)?What is USB connection mode and How to set it up in GT-S5230(GT-S3650)?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
◇ The function is only available in 3G+Wi-Fi version.
^ Subject to local network, data and messaging services.
＊The talk time and stand-by time are approximate. Performance of the battery is subject to the network, signal strength, function, selection and profile.
＊＊This function is only subject to call forwarding service subscription. Network providers may charge additional service fee.
△GPS/AGPS connection is subject to local network and data services and network providers may charge additional service fees. Additionally, connection times can be affected by external factors, such as surrounding environment, weather, etc
# Stereo Bluetooth is only applicable to specific headsets.
▲ User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
◆ For details of the latest OS version, please visit the firmware upgrade page.
ˇ Actual feature may differ depending on the OS version.
⊿ GPS connection time can be affected by external factors, such as surrounding environment, weather, etc.
＊＊＊Performance of the battery is subject to the network, signal strength, function, selection and profile. Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
^^ 3G Network in HK: WCDMA; 3G Network in China: TD-SCDMA and WCDMA (Galaxy J7 Prime, Galaxy C7, Galaxy C5, Galaxy A9(2016), Galaxy A8, Galaxy A7 (2016), Galaxy A5 (2016), Galaxy J5 Prime, S7, S7 edge even supports CDMA); 4G Network in HK and China: FDD-LTE and TDD-LTE. Subject to local network, data and messaging services.
◇◇ The network capacity and data transfer speed may be reduced while dual SIM cards are used at the same time, applicable to Galaxy S6 (SM-G9200ZWUTGY) only.
▼ Measured diagonally, Galaxy S8 screen size is 5.8” as a full rectangle and 5.6" when accounting for the rounded corners, Galaxy S8+ screen size is 6.2" as a full rectangle and 6.1" when accounting for the rounded corners.
▲▲Galaxy Note8 are rated IP68, meaning they were tested to be resistant to dust and up to 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
- When one of the SIM slots supports 4G or 3G networks, the other SIM slot supports only the 2G networks.
- When one of the SIM cards supports 4G or 3G networks, the other SIM card supports only the 3G or 2G networks, vice versa. (Only applicable to Galaxy J7 Prime, Galaxy C7, Galaxy C5, Galaxy J5 Prime, Galaxy S7 edge)
- MicroSD card and SIM card cannot be placed in MicroSD card tray at the same time. Only either of them fit into the tray. (Only applicable to Galaxy A8, A7, A5, A3, S7, A5 (2016), A7 (2016), C5, C7, S7, S7 edge)
- Google+、Google、the Google logo、Google Search、Google Maps、Gmail、YouTube、Android、Google Play and Messenger is the trademark of Google Inc. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners
- Images are for reference only.
- 5.9 mm is the thickness at the slimmest part of the body of Galaxy A8.
- microSD is sold separately.
- Dimension : The actual size and weight of Galaxy S7 edge/S7 may vary by the device's configuration or manufacturing process.
Network band : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.