- What are the ideal temperature settings for my Samsung refrigerator and freezer?
- The display of my Fridge Freezer isn't working after a power cut
- How near to electricity and water points does my Samsung fridge freezer need to be?
- My Samsung fridge-freezer ice maker doesn't produce enough ice. What should I do?
Solutions & Tips
- Display The display of my Fridge Freezer isn't working after a power cut Read More
- Temperature Why are the front corners and sides of my Samsung fridge-freezer warm? Read More
- Ice & Water Why does ice form on the bottom of my Samsung freezer? Read More
- Ice & Water How long does it take for the ice maker to make ice after fridge freezer installation? Read More
- Specification What size gap is needed on either side of the fridge? Read More
Manual, download, specsRR39M7000SA (RR39M7000SA)
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to chat, 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Friday : 9am-6:30pm Saturday : 10am-5:30pm SmartThings Monday to Friday : 9am-5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday : 8am-8pm Saturday : 9am-6pm
Monday to Friday : 9am-6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.