Multi Screen - Multitasking Capabilities
It allows you to access different apps while keeping the original application open for constant reference. Using the Multi Screen option, you won't need to stop a movie you are watching to surf the web or make a note. Just capture an image you need and drag it to the S Note opened right next to the web page.
Embedded S Pen: Realistic writing experience
The precise and versatile S Pen provides a premium experience for note-taking, sketching, drawing, and other forms of creative expression.
S Note: The easy-to-use creation tool
Try your hand on digital publishing with the available S Note templates. S Note makes your note-taking and creation attractive and informative.
- GSM Quad Band (850 / 900 / 1,800 / 1,900 MHz)
- GPRS Class 12
- 4G (LTE 1800/ 2600MHz) and 3.5G (HSPA+ 42.2Mbps)
- Android™ 4.1.1 (Jellybean)
- Chrome Lite Browser
- 10.1" Display Size
- 16M colours WXGA TFT LCD
- 1280 x 800
- 4x Digital Zoom
- LED Flash
- Self Shot / Smile Shot / Panorama Shot / Cartoon Shot / Share Shot / Buddy Photo Share / Timer Shot
- Google+, Google+ Messenger, Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Local, Google Maps™, Google Talk™, Google Latitude™ & Google Play™ and Polaris™ Office
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n Channel Bonding
- Kies 2.0
- 1.4GHz Quad Core Processor
- 262.0 x 180.0 x 8.9mm
- Up to 43.7 hours (3G)/ 64.7 hours (2G)
- Up to 2,230 hours
- Yes, (1080p @ 30fps) H.263, H.264, ASF, MPEG4, WMV, AVI, DivX
- Yes, (MPEG4, H.264, 3gp format) 720p @ 30fps (1280 x 720)
- Video Editor available
- SMS / - / MMS
- Phone Contacts: Limited by Memory
- MicroSD slot (up to 64GB)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 preview: Starting over
Taking a second to think can result in second thoughts. In the Galaxy 10.1 Note's case it resulted in a second pair of CPU cores and double the RAM - a lethal combination, which only a select few of its foes dare stand against.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Review: The Pen Sets This Android Tablet Apart
With the release of Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi tablet, the venerable stylus takes center stage, setting this innovative slate apart from the tablet masses. On Wednesday, Samsung officially announces this Wi-Fi-only 10.1-inch tablet with prices...
alaTest has collected and analyzed 4215 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers really like the touch screen and size. The responsiveness and screen also get good comments, whereas many are less positive about the features.