Slimmer, Narrower and Lighter
Slim and lightweight, the new GALAXY Tab 3 (7.0") With LTE is designed for portability and one-handed operation.
Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
Outfitted with Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), the GALAXY Tab 3 (7.0") With LTE is very responsive with fast transitions and allows effortless switching between home screens and applications.
Entertain your family with a world of content via Samsung Apps and Google Play™. Music Hub offers a staggering supply of up to 13 million+ songs, allowing to search, preview and purchase for intuitive playback and storage. Game Hub offers embedded and downloadable games to play, connect and share for premium game experience.
- EDGE / GPRS Class 12 / GSM Dual Band (900/1,800MHz)
- LTE Band 3 (1,800MHz) / Band 7 (2,600MHz)
- 3G (900/2,100MHz)
- Wi-Fi® 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 + 5GHz)
- Wi-Fi Direct™
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Samsung Link, Group Play (Music, pictures, documents, games), GPS, Tethering and portable hotspot
- Kies via Wi-Fi®
- Display: TFT LCD
- Colour Depth: 16M
- Size: 7.0"
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Internal Memory1: 8GB (1.5GB RAM)
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Lights, Magnetic
- USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- MicroSD (Up to 64GB)
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- Video Format: H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV, DivX, 3GP
- Video Resolution: 1080p
- Video Frame rate: 30fps
- Audio Format: MP3, OGG, AC3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, FLAC
- Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Type: Dual Core Processor
- CPU Speed: 1.7GHz
- Camera Resolution (Front): 1.3 Megapixel
- Camera Resolution (Rear): 3 Megapixel
- Fixed Focus, 4X Digital zoom, Shot Mode (Single Shot, Panorama Shot, Share Shot, Buddy Photo Share, Smile Shot, Timer Shot), Geo-Tagging
- Dimension (H x W x D): 188.0 x 111.1 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 305g
- Capacity: 4,000mAh
- Internet Usage Time (3G): Up to 7 hours
- Internet Usage Time (LTE): Up to 7 hours
- Internet Usage Time (Wi-Fi®): Up to 8 hours
- Video Play Time: Up to 7 hours
- Audio Play Time: Up to 116 hours
- Talk Time2: Up to 20 hours
- Samsung Apps
- Music Hub
- Game Hub
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 preview: First look
Samsung is in no mood to invest much time and effort in its Galaxy Tab range of tablets. With the Note family getting the premium treatment, the new generation of Tabs would suffice with a mild facelift and a software upgrade.
alaTest has collected and analyzed 4863 reviews from magazines and websites. People really like the touch screen and responsiveness. The screen and portability are also mentioned favorably. There are some negative views about the features and...
From the App Store