Intuitive interaction with voice and motion control
New sophisticated Smart Interaction technology enables you to operate your TV without pushing a button. You can easily control functions such as turning on / off your TV, changing channels, accessing apps and navigating the web using simple voice commands and motions. Built-in camera with face recognition technology lets you log on to Smart Hub and your personal accounts with no need to type your ID or password. Experience a whole new way to interact with your TV.
* Voice interaction is not available in all languages, dialects and regions.
* Actual performance may vary depending on the language spoken
* Certain features within Smart Interaction may require Internet access.
* Smart Interaction may not be available in all languages / dialects and regions.
* Face Recognition does not provide as high a level of security as logging in with an ID and password.
Enjoy smarter viewing with enhanced content and features
Enter a world of online entertainment with the new enhanced content made available through Samsung’s latest three new signature services – Kids, Fitness and Family Story. The Samsung Kids application brings together home entertainment with fun and beneficial educational programmes, Samsung Fitness lets you maintain your exercise routines in the comfort of your own home, and Samsung Family Story ensures that your precious family moments are not only saved but easily shared on your Smart TV. Experience breathtaking Full HD 3D contents at home with the 3D explore feature. These amazing new Samsung TV Smart Hub features will enrich your living and be your lifestyle partner.
* Certain Smart TV features may require firmware upgrades.
* Fitness Service may not be available in all regions.
Renew your TV, every year
Keep your TV up-to-date with the latest technology is now a reality. Samsung
- 7 Series
- 55 inch
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
- Ultra Clear Panel available
- Digital Noise Filter available
- 600 Clear Motion Rate
- Micro Dimming Pro
- 3 HDMI
- 3 USB
- Headphone x 1ea
- Wireless LAN Built-in available
- Component In (Y / Pb / Pr) x 1ea
- Composite In (AV) x 2 (Common Use for Component Y) ea
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) x 1ea
- MHL available
- Ethernet (LAN) x 1ea
- DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) x 1ea
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1ea
- One Design
- Black (ToC) Colour
- Light Effect (Deco) available
- Quad Stand Type
- Swivel (Left / Right) available
- D1 Bezel Type
- Set without Stand (W x H x D): 1,238.4 x 728.0 x 29.7mm
- Set with Stand (W x H x D): 1,238.4 x 790.4 x 276.7mm
- Package (W x H x D): 1,535 x 838 x 165mm
- 2 3D Active Glasses included
- Smart Touch Control included
- TM1290, TM1250B Remote Controller
- IR Blaster included
- Batteries (for Remote Control) included
- Ultra Slim Wall Mount Supported
- Vesa Wall Mount Supported
- Slim Gender Cable (1 AV)
- Power Cable included
- User Manual included
- E-Manual available
- Mini Wall Mount Supported
- 3D available
- Slim LED
- 3D Sound available
- Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- Dts 2.0+Digital Out available
- 10 watts x 2 Sound Output (RMS)
- Down Firing + Full Range
- Auto Volume Leveler available
- Samsung Apps available
- Samsung SMART TV available
- Family Story available
- Search All available
- Fitness available
- Skype™ on Samsung TV available
- Kids available
- Smart Hub available
- Social TV available
- Web Browser available
- Your Video available
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- AC220 - 240V 50/60Hz Power Supply
- Eco Sensor available
- Auto Power Off available
- Clock & On / Off Timer available
- Under 0.1 watts
- Sleep Timer available
- 110 watts Typical Power Consumption
- Set without Stand: 16.4kg
- Set with Stand: 18.3kg
- Package: 24.3kg
- Allshare (Powered by DLNA) available
Samsung 55-inch ES8000 - Smart Interactivity
Samsung continues their foray in the Smart TV arena with the arrival of their ES8000 flagship model. Can this edge-lit LED model create a positive impression with its picture quality and swanky interactive features? Read on to find out!
alaTest has collected and analyzed 377 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviews about the connectivity and glare are generally positive. The design and remote control also get good feedback. There are some critical views about the value for money, while there are mixed reviews on the energy efficiency and sound.
Apps from Noon to Night
Check out this column to learn about different apps that connect you to all your favourite digital content, all the time.
What can Samsung Apps do for your TV?