Optimized Design & Display
Manage business operations on the go with ease. The Galaxy Tab S3 features a premium, lightweight design for maximum mobility and boasts a 9.7” QXGA sAMOLED display to add great clarity when engaging clients.
Powered to Perform Fast
Save time and avoid unwanted interruption. Its long-lasting 6000mAh battery boasts 12 hours of usage while its Type-C USB 3.1 provides fast charging to keep you on schedule and your workflow running smoothly at all times.
* Battery can last up to 12 hours based on average battery life with typical usage conditions. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls and voice, data and other application-usage patterns. Results may vary.
Dedicated POGO Keyboard
With its highly efficient set up that doesn’t require charging, the POGO keyboard* connects remarkably fast and features user-friendly key pitch and stroke to simplify your workflow.
*POGO keyboard sold separately.
Intelligent S Pen
Designed with practicality in mind the newly upgraded inbox-type S Pen features an enhanced grip and optimized elastomer tip to reduce fatigue and improve accuracy while writing and signing essential documents.
Performance you can rely on to accelerate your operations. Engineered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor (2.15GHz + 1.6GHz) and 4GB RAM, the Galaxy Tab S3 will enable you to keep your workflow running at optimum speeds and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with ease.
Powerful Camera Capability
Maximize work efficiency with a powerful camera. Its in-house image system features an advanced 13MP AF f/1.9 high-resolution flash rear camera and front 5MP f/2.2 camera to deliver photo capabilities and near-instant QR code and bar code recognition. Sync inventory or payment management programs and manage data with incredible ease.
Arm your business with industry-leading Knox mobile security software with fingerprint authentication to help ensure highly classified documents do not fall victim to real time malware threats.
Customization for Purpose-built Device
Samsung Knox Customization* is designed to help your business tailor mobile devices over-the-air and improve the specific UI/UX needs of your day-to-day operations.
*Knox Customization requires the purchase of an additional solution.
Streamlined Device Enrollment
Simplified solutions to meet the growing needs of your business. Automatic MDM Enrollment and Skipping Setup Wizard provide speedy manageability support by minimizing time-consuming device configuration and management in large volumes.
*Availability of Knox Mobile Enrollment may vary by MDM solutions.
- CPU Speed 2.15GHz, 1.6GHz
- CPU Type Quad-Core
- Size (Main Display) 9.7" (245.8mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 2048 x 1536 (QXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Colour Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support Yes
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 13.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 4 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 32 GB
- Available Memory (GB)** 23.1 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Infra Wi-Fi only
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 3.1
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.2
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Tablet
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 237.3 x 169.0 x 6.0
- Weight (g) 429
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 8
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 12
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical) 6000
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 102
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider