The NC Series is the perfect solution for saving space and avoiding clutter in the workplace. The model’s slim design, its built-in speakers and the absence of any need for an external hard drive, all mean that stations can be kept tidy while productivity increases. The NC Series monitors are also simple to install and connect.
The NC Series Cloud Display is an excellent energy-saving solution that will make a valuable contribution to your business's green credentials. With this monitor you only need to press a single power button to shut down both the network module and the screen. This is just one further feature by which the NC Series modernises and conveniences your business.
The NC Series is a superior zero client Cloud Display that connects easily and effectively with your business's data centre. This adaptable monitor ensures that not every workstation requires its own operating system, local CPU or memory storage, as all software and hardware components installed on the central server are automatically extended to each user’s desktop. This reduces maintenance costs and saves space.
The NC Series Cloud Display integrates a variety of ergonomic features to enhance working conditions and ensure comfortable use over long periods. Its Height Adjustable Stand (HAS) increases the monitor's height range by up to 130mm, and its tilt-and-swivel settings can be adapted to suit every user’s needs.
What is VDI?
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) allows you to gain access to secure desktop environments via a centrally managed data centre. Employees benefit from an excellent virtual desktop experience that can be remotely accessed from a broad range of authorised devices. VDI lowers costs, increases data security and control, and provides excellent support to a mobile workforce. It is ideal for both zero client and thin client configurations.
All-In-One Form Factor
With this all-in-one feature, you can rest assured that the Samsung Cloud Display will save space in your work environment. The network module is attached to the rear end of the screen, giving it a neat and tidy look. You will find a clean desk with the built-in network module, which means less clutter and more space utilisation.
- Processor Tera1100
- GPU XDR 128MB
- USB 4EA
- Ethernet Gigabit Switching Hub
- Screen Size 19"(5:4)
- Type CCFL
- Brightness 250 cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1
- Resolution 1280x1024
- Response Time 5ms
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 160˚/160˚ (CR≥10)
- Color Support 16.7 Mil.
- D-Sub RGB InVGA Out
- DVI DVI Out
- USB 4EA
- Audio In/Out Headphone Out / Audio In / MIC In
- Embedded Function [System] - PCoIP Processor : Tera1100 - Memory : XDR 64MB - Operating System : None - HD Audio : ALC883 - Ethernet : Gigabit Switching Hub[Connectivity] - VGA in(for PC monitor), DVI out(for Dual Video) - 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet - Headphone out - Microphone in - Line in - USB2.0X4 (2XRear, 2XSide)
- Colour Black
- Stand Type Swivel /Pivot/ Tilt / Height Adjustable
- Wall Mount VESA 100㎜
- Form Factor All-in-one
- Power Supply 100 - 240 V (50 / 60 Hz)
- Power Consumption Max : 45WattsTypical : 37 Watts
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 2.7Watts
- Type Built-in
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 410.7 X 385.6 X 197.0
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 410.7 X 344.4 X 74.0
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 483 X 400 X 190
- Set weight with stand 6.45 kg
- Package Weight 7.65 kg
- Cables Power Cord
- Others User Manual, Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card
Product specifications, features and physical design may differ slightly by country
Zero Client Display NC Series 19” (LF19PPBCB/EN)
2009.12.07Device(Install) ver 1.0