Fully immersive infinity display
Samsung Galaxy A8+ features a 6.0” Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display for a fully immersive experience. Its contoured casing is designed to enhance grip and comfort for office workers managing daily project workflows and for store associates accessing inventory and product information.
*Infinity Display is a near bezel-less, full-frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.
**Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.
Cutting-edge shooting performance
Capture true-to-life detail at your workplace. Samsung Galaxy A8+ produces bright and sharp results thanks to its 16 MP + 8 MP dual front camera and 16 MP rear camera. Its powerful image processing sensor is optimised when accuracy is absolutely critical.
*Image simulated for demo purpose.
Personal mobile assistant
Bixby Vision translates foreign documents and adds business card details to your contacts via your camera.
Bixby Home recommends relevant content and useful apps based on your usage patterns, giving you quick and easy access to important information.
Bixby Reminder sets location or time-based alarms for important tasks. It also sends missed call alerts, follow-up report notifications and upcoming meeting reminders.
Industry-leading mobile security
Samsung Knox 2.9 provides all-encompassing enterprise mobile security protection to safeguard business data. App Permission Monitor alerts when a specific app running in the background accesses defined permissions. It also configures allowable USB class modes for employee devices.
*Knox refers to the free-of-charge built-in Knox security platform and the accompanying optional paid Knox solutions.
**TIMA is TrustZone-based Integrity Measurement Architecture.
Seamless deployment for administrators
Keep your company devices up-to-date and secure. Samsung Knox Configure and E-FOTA (Enterprise Firmware Over-the-Air) allow IT administrators to remotely deploy new device configuration or firmware updates to reduce service interruption and downtime.
*Service availability may vary by country.
**Knox Configure and E-FOTA are optional paid services.
Simple and safe authentication
Fingerprint Unlock is a reliable security measure that identifies individual users to safeguard smartphones from data breaches. Samsung Pass is a biometric authentication platform that utilises fingerprint recognition so users can access corporate accounts and apps without complex IDs or passwords.
*Samsung Pass SDK allows you to use fingerprint recognition features in your enterprise in-house apps.
**Availability of Samsung Pass may vary by country.
Quick access with face recognition
Effortless device access to save you time. With Face Recognition technology Samsung Galaxy A8+ lets field engineers unlock their devices one-handedly in wet weather conditions with gloves while keeping the other free to manage multiple tasks.
*Face recognition is less secure than pattern, PIN, or password authentication.
Two accounts on messenger
Balance work and personal life with ease. Samsung Galaxy A8+ features Dual Messenger that lets users set up two separate accounts on a single device with their preferred messenger app. Talk to coworkers and clients, or catch up with friends and family without wasting time logging in and out.
*Messenger apps supported by the Dual Messenger, may vary by country and region.
Essential information at a glance
View key information at a glance. With Always On Display (AOD), Samsung Galaxy A8+ lets multitasking employees check video conference call times in digital, analog or world clock formats on screen. It also shows calendar events and weather without waking up your device.
Reliable Water and Dust Resistance
Built tough to withstand the elements. Samsung Galaxy A8+ is IP68 rated to shield against the harsh challenges of the outdoors. Public safety officers and delivery personnel will benefit most from this protection when working in unfavorable weather conditions that can damage their devices.
*Galaxy A8+ is rated IP68, meaning it is protected against dust and water ingress. Water resistance rating is based on test conditions of submersion in up to 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. To prolong the life of your device rinse it with clean water after submersion or spillage and dry thoroughly with a microfiber cloth before use.
** IP68 rating does not protect against heavy rain and significant splashes.
Powerful 4 GB performance
Speedy performance you can really count on. Samsung Galaxy A8+ comes with 4 GB RAM to improve productivity so that administrative professionals can manage complex workloads seamlessly.
*Availability of 4 GB or 6 GB models may vary by country and region.
Enhanced storage capacity & Dual SIM
Samsung Galaxy A8+ provides up to 400 GB of memory expansion to handle large-scale data analyzis or multiple collections of files with its microSD card slot. And with Dual SIM support you don’t have to carry a second phone or replace SIM cards to stay in touch with locals during business travel.
*Available RAM and storage specifications may vary by country and region.
**Availability of Dual SIM may vary by country and / or carrier.
***MicroSD card sold separately.
- CPU Speed 2.2GHz, 1.6GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main_Display) 153.6mm (6.0")
- Resolution (Main Display) 2220 x 1080 (FHD+)
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16 M
- S Pen Support No
- Main Camera - Resolution 16 MP
- Main Camera - F Number F1.7
- Main Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Rear Camera - OIS No
- Front Camera - Resolution 16 MP + 8 MP
- Front Camera - F Number F1.9 , F1.9
- Front Camera - Auto Focus No
- Front Camera - OIS No
- Main Camera - Flash Yes
- Front Camera - Flash No
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080) @30 fps
- RAM_Size (GB) 4
- ROM Size (GB) 64 GB
- Available Memory (GB)* 51.6 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 512 GB)
- Number of SIM Dual-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B8 (900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28 (700), B66 (AWS-3)
- 4G TDD LTE B38 (2600), B40 (2300), B41 (2500)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Interface USB Type-C
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Earjack 3.5 mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 G + 5 GHz, VHT80
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
- NFC Yes
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Touch Bar
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 159.9x75.7x8.3
- Weight (g) 191
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 12
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 14
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 15
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 19
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 3,500
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 50
- Audio Playback Time (Hours, Always On Display Off) Up to 73
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 23
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @30 fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear Sport, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX, Gear VR with Controller, Gear 360 (2017)
- S-Voice Yes
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
* Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.
* Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.
Galaxy A8+ (SM-A730FZVGKSA)
2019.04.19User Manual(Pie) ver 1.0
2019.04.11Safety Guide ver 1.8.7
(ENGLISH, SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia), ARABIC, BURMESE, PERSIAN, FRENCH, HINDI, INDONESIAN, THAI, URDU, VIETNAMESE)
2019.04.11User Manual(Pie) ver 1.0
2018.08.31User Manual(Oreo) ver 1.0
2018.07.20User Manual(Oreo) ver 1.0
2018.07.10User Manual(Oreo) ver 1.0
2018.01.12User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0
2018.01.12User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0
2018.01.12User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0