QMD Series SMART Signage delivers four times the number of pixels as a Samsung FHD resolution display Samsung's upscaling technology helps adjust lower resolution content to fit on the UHD resolution QM85D Series display. The QMD Series supports DisplayPort® (DP) 1.2 connectivity, which is capable of streaming UHD video at a refresh rate of 60 Hz. This high refresh rate helps to provide smooth video playback
With the QMD Series you can display content from four FHD sources on a single UHD screen. This feature includes the ability to display content from four separate FHD digital input devices on the same screen. (cables and digital input devices not included). Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and split-screen scenarios are possible for dynamic and efficient display usage, such as displaying a video conference on a large part of the screen along with reference documents sourced from a different compatible device on another part of the screen. Or retailers can display a large product image next to a specifications list on the same screen. QMD Series SMART Signage is equipped with three DPs (1.2*2, 1.1*1), three High-Definition Multimedia Interface® (HDMI) ports, DVI ports and one D-sub port for added flexibility (one DP cable included).
The QMD Series has been engineered to meet the demands of traditional commercial environments with 16/7 reliability and flexible features for enhanced viewing. Features include the pivot mode, which enables you to install the displays in a landscape or portrait orientation to suit your environment while still delivering the impactful qualities of digital signage. And the sleek, modern design of the displays fits into virtually any business environment, helping to create ambiance.
Because UHD is relatively new to the commercial market, few media players currently support UHD streaming. To meet this demand, Samsung plans to introduce an optional UHD-capable set-back box (SBB) in the late third quarter of 2014. The small-sized SBB is designed to attach to the back of the QMD Series displays, simplifying installation and eliminating unnecessary wire clutter and the need for a separate media player housing. This high-performance SBB features an embedded Haswell 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 CPU with a 4 GB DDR3 memory and comes with Samsung MagicInfo® software for easy content management.
Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Transform Samsung’s QM85D SMART Signage Displays into Interactive Touchscreens
The adaptive touch module option model CY-TQ85LDAF (sold separately) can convert a QM85D display into a touchscreen for an impressive interactive viewing experience. A low glare treatment on the front of the glass is designed to assist with the writing experience.
- Diagonal Size 85"
- Panel Type 120Hz Slim Direct LED BLU
- Resolution 3840x2160(16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.1625 x 0.4875 (mm)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1872.0(H) x 1053.0(V)
- Brightness (Typical) 500nit
- Contrast Ratio 5000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 6(Typ.)
- Display Color 16.7M(True Display),1.07B(Ditherd 10bit)
- Color Gamut 72 %
- Peak Luminance Ratio 81 %
- RGB In D-Sub, DVI-D,Display Port 1.2 (2), Display Port 1.1 (1)
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo mini Jack
- Video In HDMI (3)
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 375W(Typical), 450W(Rating), 495W(Max)
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5W
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 375 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.50 W
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 548
Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) 1903.4 x 1090.5 x 105.1 mm
- Package Dimension (HxWxD) 2050 x 1265 x 472 mm
- Net Weight 55.5 kg
- Package Weight 71.4 kg
- VESA Mount 600x400 mm
- Bezel Width 13.2mm(Bottom19.3mm)
- Media Player Option Type SBB-C
- Temperature 0℃~ 40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 %
- Special Temperature Sensor,Pivot Display, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(15W 2ch)
- Speaker Built in Speaker(15W + 15W)
- Protection Glass N/A
- Mount WMN5770D
- Specialty Overlay Touch CY-TQ85LDA
- Stand STN-L7585F (New Stand)
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special FHD 4 PBP Support (2/3/4 PBP), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, LFD Home UI, Button Lock, DDC CI, DHCP with RJ45 MDC, Urgent Message by MDC, Hot key option, Plug&Play (Initial Setting)
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Lead Presence Presence
- Mercury Content 0.0 mg
Certification and Compliance
- EMC Class A
- Safety 60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. Images are used for illustrative purposes only.
Images used for display purposes only