Samsung Star Scholar
Samsung India is at the forefront of empowering India’s youth with education through technology. But Samsung’s role does not end here. It goes beyond.
Samsung Star Scholar is set on supporting the scholastic dreams of 150 students through their journey of academic excellence. The program will award scholarship to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya students who passed Class X or XII, on the basis of their merit at the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main). The scholarship is available to undergraduate students currently pursuing a B.Tech / Dual Course (B.Tech + M.Tech) at any of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
Samsung believes that investing in students today will create positive change across the world.
Note: The selection process of scholarship recipients has been completed.
Scholarship decision letters and all official communication will be sent directly to the selected individual student e-mail account.
- Only students currently enrolled as first year students in a full term B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech+M.Tech) course at an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT) have been considered for scholarships.
- Applications submitted after the submission deadlines have not been considered.
- Student applications have been reviewed and scholarship recipients determined by one of the big four auditing firms of the country.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship criteria does not guarantee the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will forfeit the scholarship amount, during the scholarship period, in case he/she fails any criteria mentioned in the Rule Book.