GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus boasts an enviably slim design and portability, but possesses the computing power of a laptop. The 345g lightweight and compact tablet can be operated with a single hand which is ideal when you are on-the-go.
Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus calling function has been upgraded to let you make calls and receive voice calls privately by using Receiver Mode in public places. You will no longer need a headset or bluetooth™ for voice calling.
- GSM Quad-band (850/900/1,800/1,900MHz)
- 3G Band: 900/1,800/1,900MHz
- GPRS Class 33
- Android™ 3.2 (Honeycomb) OS
- Internet Browser Chrome Lite (supports Adobe® Flash® Player 11)
- 0.977W/kg SAR Value
- Size: 193.65 x 122.37 x 9.96mm
- Weight: 345g
- Standard Capacity: Up to 4,000mAh
- Standard Talk Time: Up to 43 hours (2G), 23.5 hours (3G)
- Standard (Standby) Time: Up to 1,190 hours (2G), 1080 hours (3G)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus review: A game of sequels
Apple gave the world the tablet. Samsung gave the world a choice. It's not as simple of course as narrowing it down to an iPad vs. a Galaxy Tab. Nearly every phone maker out there has a tablet to offer. But the fact is that whatever size you want and...
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus - Keeping Up with The Competition
The original Galaxy Tab was a hit due to its portability and top notch functionality. Samsung ups the ante this time with the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, which sports a speedy 1.2GHz dual-core processor and Android Honeycomb 3.2. How does it fare against the...
alaTest has collected and analyzed 637 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviews about the value for money and portability are overall positive. The screen and usability also get good feedback, whereas some have doubts about the features.