The GALAXY Tab 3 (8.0") With LTE is the optimal device for viewing videos, playing enhanced games, and reading e-Books anytime, anywhere. At just 7.4mm thin, lightweight at 319g, with a wide screen of 8” and a slim bezel, it offers the best one-handed operation.
Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
Outfitted with Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), the GALAXY Tab 3 (8.0”) With LTE is very responsive with fast transitions and allows effortless switching between home screens and applications.
Multi Window and Pop Up Play
To make multitasking even easier, Samsung's Multi Window lets you open 2 apps at the same time. So instead of switching back and forth between screens, you will get a full view in just one glance. Pop Up Play allows you to watch videos while performing other tasks such as sending an email, replying a text message or browsing the web within the home screen.
- EDGE / GPRS Class 33 / GSM Quad Band (850/900/1,800/1,900MHz)
- LTE Band 1 (2100MHz)/ Band 3 (1,800) / Band 5 (850MHz)/ Band 7 (2,600MHz) / Band 8 (900MHz) / Band 20 (800MHz)
- 3G (850/900/1,900/2,100MHz)
- Wi-Fi® 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct™
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- GPS, Screen Mirroring, Samsung Link, Group Play, Peel Smart Remote, Tethering and portable hotspot
- Kies via Wi-Fi®
- Display: SUPER CLEAR LCD
- Color Depth: 16M
- Size: 8.0"
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Internal Memory1: 16GB (1.5GB RAM)
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Lights Sensors
- USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Ear jack
- MicroSD (Up to 64GB)
- TV-Out (MHL 1.2)
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- Video Format: 3GP, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, AVI, WMV
- Video Resolution: 720p
- Video Frame rate: 30fps
- Audio Format: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-WB, AMR-NB, OGG, WAV, WMA, FLAC, 3GA, M4A, MIDI, SP-MIDI, XMF, i-Melody
- Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual Core Processor
- 1.3 Megapixel (Front)
- 5 Megapixel (Rear)
- Auto Focus, 4X Digital zoom, Shot Mode (Auto, Beauty Face, Sound & Shot, Panorama Shot, Sports Shot and Night Shot), Geo-Tagging
- Dimension (H x W x D): 209.8 x 123.8 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 319g
- Internet Usage Time: Up to 10 hours (3G)
- Internet Usage Time: Up to 9 hours (LTE)
- Internet Usage Time: Up to 11 hours (Wi-Fi®)
- Video Playback Time: Up to 10 hours (720p) / 9 hours (1080p)
- Audio Playback Time: Up to 96 hours
- Talk Time2: Up to 42 hours (2G) / 27 hours (3G)
- Standby Time2: 1,457 hours (2G) / 1,409 hours (3G)
- Samsung Apps
- Readers Hub
- Game Hub
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) LTE - A Phablet in Disguise
Samsung has been on a roll releasing new tablets for almost every segment, including young pre-school kids! The Galaxy Tab 3 series makes up the company's mainstream offerings and we take a look at the 8-inch variant that's becoming a new sweet spot fo...
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 review: Middle of everywhere
In their third generation, the Galaxy Tab series by Samsung are finally coming to terms with playing second fiddle to the Notes. The S-Pen and the processing power are, at this point, the main dividing line between mainstream and premium, but the gap...
alaTest has collected and analyzed 4287 reviews from magazines and websites. People really like the touch screen and responsiveness. The portability and screen also get good feedback. Many are negative about the reliability and features.