The brain of your smart home.
- Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together.
- Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for iPhone or Android.
- Receive alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.
- Automate connected devices in your home and set them to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more.
- Manage connected devices in your home with SmartThings Routines for Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night, and more.
- Control connected devices in your home with voice commands using SmartThings and Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later).
Plays well with others
Alongside our own family of wireless SmartThings sensors, you can also control hundreds of connected devices from other brands through the SmartThings Hub and app – all easily viewable through our app’s ever-expanding list of compatible products.
A bedroom that can
help you relax.
"I made a Good Night Routine in my SmartThings app that turns off all the lights and turns down the thermostat at
the same time each evening."
—James F, Windsor
A living room that can get the party started.
"I made a Party Routine in my SmartThings app that adjusts the color of my lights and turns on my music at the touch
of a button."
—Magnus L, Brighton