Small & lightweight
The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner is easy and convenient to install and maintain. Its exceptionally compact design reduces its volume and weight by 30% compared with conventional air conditioners. So it's much easier to handle and install, even in small spaces.
Automatically more comfort and performance
The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner's Auto ESP Adjustment function efficiently and automatically senses the external static pressure (ESP), whatever the length of duct. It then quickly adjusts its performance to optimize the air volume and pressure and minimize noise, for maximum comfort in any situation. The ESP can also be easily adjusted using a remote control, which reduces the installation time.
3-way service access for easy maintenance
Most ducted air conditioners are installed in a variety of locations, so they need to be accessed in different ways for maintenance. The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner is designed to be accessed from three directions – top, side and bottom – using an easy to remove Slide Fit cover. As a result, it’s much easier to maintain wherever it's installed – saving you time and money.
The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner's Easy Tuning provides the delicate control needed to ensure optimum performance on any occasion. You can easily fine-tune the power of its operation to suit your level of activity. So whether you’re working out or reading a book you can do it in maximum comfort, while also minimizing noise and saving energy by using the most efficient settings.
World-class energy efficiency and savings
The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner’s advanced technologies deliver outstanding energy efficiency to save you money, earning it a Global Top-level SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). The large Sirocco Fan features aerodynamic blades, so it generates more air, with less noise. The compact Flat Micro Heat Exchanger is also extremely efficient, while the Twin Rotary BLDC Compressor reduces vibration, so it’s quieter and more reliable.
Eliminates viruses for healthier air
With Virus Doctor* the Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner protects against airborne diseases. It uses S-Plasma ion technology to eliminate 99% of contaminants, bacteria and viruses** in the air, including the Influenza A and Corona viruses. It has also been approved by the British Allergy Foundation (BAF) for its effectiveness in eliminating allergens. So it keeps the air you breathe clean and healthy.
Control it anytime and anywhere
Using an App* on your smartphone the optional Smart Wi-Fi function lets you remotely control the functions of the Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner and schedule its operation. In any location with a wireless network, you can instantly turn it on and off and select the operating mode and temperature. Or you can schedule when to start and stop and control other functions.
* Available on iPhones and Android devices.
* Available on iPhones and Android devices.
Easily cool and controlEasily cool and control
The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner's Zone Controller lets you cool multiple spaces easily and energy-efficiently. Up to 8 zones can be connected and controlled by a single indoor unit, so you can create the perfect atmosphere in different rooms and reduce power consumption by turning on and off the dampers. A wide touch screen, which has a stylish design, enables intuitive and simple operation.
- Type MSP Duct
- Indoor Unit AC012MNMPEC/ID
- Outdoor Unit AC012MXQPEC/ID
- Mode Cooling only
- Cooling [Btu/h] 2,500 / 12,000 / 15,500 Btu/h
Power Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 0.23 / 1.01 / 1.30 kW
Current Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 1.3 / 4.7 / 5.6 A
- MCA [A] 11.5 A
- MFA [A] 12.7 A
- EER (Nominal Cooling) 11.9
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, mm) 6.35 mm
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, inch) 1/4"
- Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 9.52 mm
- Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 3/8"
- Installation Max. Length [m] 20 m
- Installation Max. Height [m] 15 m
- Transmission Cable 0.75
- Type R410A
- Control Method EEV
- Factory Charging (kg) 0.8 kg
Power Supply (Indoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- Type Sirocco
- Motor (Output) [W] 153 W
- Number of Unit (EA) 2 EA
- Air Flow Rate (High / Mid / Low) [CMM] 13/10.2/8.8 CMM
- Air Flow Rate(High/Mid/Low)[L/S] 217/170/147
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [mmAq] 1.5/3/15 mmAq
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [Pa] 14.7/29.4/147.1 Pa
- Drain Pipe (Φ,mm) VP25 (OD 32,ID 25)
- Sound Pressure (High / Mid / Low) [dB(A)] 28 / 25 / 22 dBA
External Dimension (Indoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 26.0 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 29.8 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 850 x 250 x 700 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1064 x 320 x 784 mm
Power Supply (Outdoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- Type BLDC
- Model UG9AJ3090FER
- Output(kW) 0.83 kW
- Oil (Type) POE
- Oil (Initial Charge) [cc] 320 cc
Fan (Outdoor Unit)
- Air Flow Rate (Cooling) [CMM] 33 CMM
- Air Flow Rate (Cooling) [L/S] 550
Sound (Outdoor Unit)
- Sound Pressure (Cooling / Heating) [dB(A)] 48 dBA
External Dimension (Outdoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 28.5 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 31.0 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 790 x 548 x 285 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 913 x 622 x 371 mm
Operating Temp. Range
- Cooling (℃) -15~54 ℃