Rugged Yet Refined Design
Rugged design with a sense of sophistication. At a slim 9.7mm width the Galaxy Xcover4 is super thin and features an easy-to-grip, non-slip finish so it won’t slide out of your hand unexpectedly while on the go.
Durability for Outdoor
The Samsung Galaxy XCover 4 is tested to withstand tough workplace conditions, earning it MIL-STD 810G¹ and IP68² ratings. It has been tested against the kinds of challenging workplace conditions experienced in the field, on a manufacturing site and anywhere your business may take you.
¹This device passed United States military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude. ²This device has been tested and received an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IP68, which tests for dust intrusion and for water submersion up to 1.5 metres, for up to 30 minutes. Not shockproof.
The Galaxy XCover 4 has a 5.0” high-definition display that responds to touch even when you’re wearing work gloves, so you don’t have to compromise the safety of your hands while using your phone. Whether you’re a field engineer, factory worker, or part of a construction crew, the increased screen sensitivity allows you stay productive while keeping your hands protected.
Extend your window of productivity with the powerful 2,800 mAh interchangeable battery on the Galaxy XCover 4. Just replace your battery with a fully charged one at any time to stay focused on your task for extended periods, particularly if you’re travelling on business trips or out in the field without a power source.
Great photos around the clock
The Galaxy XCover 4 features a high resolution 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera for capturing photos in stunning detail. The powerful LED flash helps you take clear images even in work environments with low light. For quick camera access, simply double-tap the home button and begin taking photos by pressing the volume keys.
Stunning Visual Detail
Showcase your work with confidence. The Galaxy XCover 4 features a 5” high-resolution display that produces sharp, striking detail when sharing design charts, graphs and image portfolios to clients and team members on site or in the field.
Direct Access Key
XCover Key allows for greater functionality and convenient operation when you need it most by assigning your most frequently used applications, including LED torch light and camera, for quick access and to boost productivity.
NFC Badge Experience
Minimize inconvenience and maximize productivity. With integrated NFC functionality the Galaxy XCover 4 helps with building entry and control access for those with mobile work operations or meeting clients in the office.
Fully Integrated Mobile Security
Safeguard your business data better with Samsung Knox, a mobile security platform that helps to stop malicious attacks and malware threats in real-time. Samsung Knox is designed to clamp down against the latest vulnerabilities and has successfully met the rigorous security requirements set by governments and major enterprises around the world.³
- CPU Speed 1.4GHz
- CPU Type Quad-Core
- Size (Main Display) 5.0" (126.7mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 720 x 1280 (HD)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Colour Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 13.0 MP
- Rear Camera - F Number f/1.9
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0 MP
- Front Camera - F Number f/2.2
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- RAM_Size (GB) 2GB
- ROM Size (GB) 16 GB
- Available Memory (GB)** 10.1 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Number of SIM Single-SIM
- SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + MicroSD
Network/Bearer (S/W Enabled)
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B20(800), B29(700), B66(AWS-3)
- ANT+ No
- USB Interface Micro USB
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.2
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Touch Bar
- Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7
- Weight (g) 172
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 11
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 14
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 14
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 13
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 2800
- Removable Yes
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 77
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 17
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only. *User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed *Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change.
**User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.