Expand In-Room Content Delivery Possibilities with Samsung’s HE460 Hospitality Display
As guests demand a more lavish and comfortable stay experience, hospitality environments can turn to versatile, elegant displays for added ambience and functionality. Samsung’s slim-designed HE460 displays revitalize in-room entertainment by enabling hotel managers to create and share clear content that addresses a range of guest needs. Through Samsung’s embedded LYNK REACH 4.0 communications and content management solution, hospitality managers can access a variety of user interface templates to deliver customized welcome messages, promotional offers and local attraction information. Additionally, operations teams can manage hundreds of in-room displays through a single remote control center, reducing maintenance needs while offering greater visibility. These all-inclusive benefits make the HE460 the ideal display to create a differentiated and memorable guest experience at reduced expense.
Main Feature & Benefits 1: DEFINITION SYSTEM/ARCHITECTURE
Hotels can use the latest hospitality management technology to deliver a differentiated guest experience. Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 fuses the benefits of its SINC and REACH hospitality technologies to offer a comprehensive content management solution. LYNK REACH 4.0 enhances the guest experience efficiency-enhancing technology and perks ranging from more information delivery channels, convenient communication options and efficient room management.As a unified content management solution, LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, WIFI and coaxial infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. Transferred by proprietary management server (PMS) and customized templates, hospitality users can create and deliver personalized service for a more memorable experience. This includes access to a range of IPTV and RF channels, applications and services mirroring what guests expect at home and on their mobile devices. LYNK REACH 4.0 additionally enables two-way communication between hotel management and guests. The solution’s efficient remote control capability for in-room display ensures quality service delivery in real-time without in-room labor and maintenance.With optimized network support for a variety of channels, Samsung’s LYNK Reach 4.0 helps hotels improve internal communication processes, which in turn provides opportunities to personalize guest experience.
Increase Hotel Brand and Offerings Visibility with a Welcome Video Channel
LYNK REACH 4.0 allows hotels to use Welcome Video Channels to deliver useful information to guests in a more engaging way. Through easy video upload or URL insertion, hotel managers can customize a channel list of clips showing hotel facilities or advertising special offers, local events or attractions. As a result, hotels can use up to four channels to simultaneously show targeted videos to specific public areas of the hotel, such as display in lobbies and restaurants, as well as in guest rooms. The ability to stream these promotions provides an additional revenue stream for hotels and enhances brand recognition.
Treat guests with a customized, cost-efficient Home Menu
Deliver a wide array of content to guests with an enhanced Home Menu that does not require the additional purchase of a solution or installation of a network infrastructure. New enhanced features enable hotels to welcome guests with a brief video introduction along with the hotel logo before offering live TV. This way, hotels can enhance their brand without the need of an additional solution. Guests can conveniently view resources such as the time, date and hotel information, and access frequently used TV features in user mode. The customizable Home Menu reduces the cost burden for hotels that lack the budget for an additional solution while simplifying Home Menu creation with a solution-embedded Hospitality TV.
Protect content with advanced DRM technology
Samsung LYNK DRM technology provides a safe and cost-effective alternative to traditional hardware-based content protection systems. The solution allows encrypted live channel and VoD content to pass securely and display on hotel TVs. A software-only implementation, LYNK DRM technology reduces the need for additional equipment and provides quicker recovery for Conditional Access System (CAS) problems. To help ensure system reliability, coverage extends to the enlargement of head-end equipment for cable operators.
Enjoy More Efficient Installation through Improved Plug-and-Play Capabilities
In a busy hospitality environment, time spent on display installation and maintenance is time that could otherwise be devoted to more critical growth-related activities. Through advanced plug-and-play settings, hotel managers can activate hundreds of in-room displays with minimal effort required. Operations teams simply have to navigate three basic launch settings to synchronize multiple displays and servers while also defining connectivity and language needs:
• Basic Setup: A user-friendly interface lets hospitality managers define the language, picture and tuning, and clock settings.
• Cloning Mode: To further enhance multi-display control, hotel managers can replicate communication and content delivery functionalities across all on-site displays. Once the cloning process is complete, users can activate their displays without requiring any further installations or compatibility confirmation.
• Factory Mode: Hotel managers additionally can customize advanced display operations, such as audio parameters and connectivity settings, through an easy-to-access factory mode portal. The plug-and-play functionalities also enable certain non-hospitality environments to enjoy the same content and system management benefits. A unique Commercial Mode setting accommodates the specialized requirements of commercial users, such as government and education entities, without compromising performance.
Headphone ID compatibility
Give guests the luxury of listening to TV in bed without the cumbersome need to extend the headphone cable. The included Headphone ID detects headphones connected to the extension sockets next to a bed where guests can simply plug headphones to listen to the TV without disturbing others in the room. Headphone ID compatibility availability may vary by region/country.
Gain unique and strong display content management with Security Mode on HD470 Series displays. Using this feature, you can disable critical functions of the displays to easily prevent changes to the displays' settings. You can also block non-compliant content or the transmission of unwanted Teletext (TTX) with a signal to maintain complete control of content on guest room displays, including input through HDMI® and USB ports. This feature is also highly beneficial for controlling displays in environments that require tight security, such as prisons.
Sound Bar Compatibility
Couple a Samsung hospitality TV with a Sound Bar to let guests truly enjoy hearing their programming. Connected by a High-Definition Multimedia Interface® cable, settings are automatically applied, making installation a breeze. A single remote lets guests have full control over both the TV and Sound Bar.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centers, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Enable guests to easily find and enjoy the programming of their choice without having to manually scroll through hundreds of TV channels. My Channel’s quick search function allows guests to find channels suited to their tastes, by country and genre.
Allow your guests to check the current time on the TV whenever needed. Software Clock is a clock display solution of in-room TVs using a remote control. The guests can easily check the time with the press of ‘Info’ button using the remote control, even when the TV is off.
Media entertainment including movies, music, and images come alive on the screen by simply plugging a USB drive directly into the TV.
Sports fans don’t have to miss their favorite games when staying at your hotel. They can watch every goal or point scored with superior-quality picture and sound, right in their rooms. With Sports Mode, guests can use a shortcut to activate enhanced sound and picture quality. The enhanced sound creates a greater stadium effect and enriched picture quality displays the playing field in vivid color. With this feature, guests can have a truly immersive in-room entertainment experience-complete with key game highlights and audience cheers.
- Backlight LED
- Screen Size 32
- Resolution 1,360 x 768
- Picture Engine HyperReal
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega Contrast
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus) Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- Sound Output (RMS, W) 10W(L:5W, R:5W)
- Speaker Type 2CH(Down Firing w/Bass Reflex)
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Yes
- EPG Yes
- Sports/Football Mode Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- OSD Language Local Languages
- Picture-In-Picture Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- REACH 4.0
- Hospitality Home Menu Home Menu 2015
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up) Yes
- Power On Mode Yes
- Hotel Channel List Yes
- Mixed Channel List (ATSC, DVB-T/T2/C/S2, Analog) Yes
- My Channel Yes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control) Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie) Yes
- Welcome Message Yes
- Auto Source Mode Yes
- Clock Back Up Supply Yes
- Software Clock Yes
- Multi Code Remote Control Yes
- Screwed Remote Battery Cover Yes
- Soundbar Compatibility Yes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI) Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/off Yes
- TTX Clock Update (Analogue) Yes
- USB Cloning Yes
- Smoovie Compatibility Yes
- On/Off Timer (Schedule) Yes
- Wake-up Timer (Alarm) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ DRM Yes
- Security Mode Yes
Input & Output
- USB (Side/Rear) 1/0
- Composite In (AV) (Side/Rear) 0/1
- Headphone (Side/Rear) 1
- PC In (D-sub) (Side./Rear) 0/1
- PC/DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) (Side./Rear) 0/1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Side/Rear) 1/0
- RJP (Remote Jackpack) (Side/Rear) 0/1
- Headphone ID (Side/Rear) 0/1
- Analog Tuner Yes
- Front Color Black
- Stand Type Square
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD, mm) 745.4 x 484.7 x 163.4
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD, mm) 745.4 x 442.2 x 69.0
- Package Dimension (WxHxD, mm) 903.0 x 539.0 x 137.0
- Package Weight (kg) 6.9
- Set Weight with Stand (kg) 4.7
- Set weight without Stand (kg) 4.3
- Power Supply (V) AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max, W) 60 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by, W) 0.50 W
- Power Consumption (Typical) 36.0 W
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Remote Controller Model TM1240A
- Batteries (for Remote Control) Yes
- Vesa Wall Mount Supported Yes
- Power Cable Yes
- Quick Install Guide Yes
HE460 Series 32” (HG32AE460FKXZN)