Outdoor signage with simplified installation and upkeep, plus an all-encompassing array of pre-assembled features
OHF Series is conveniently and easily installed, designed and operated with a thin, all-in-one solution, which comes in a package which includes ingress protection, anti-reflection technology, an embedded power box, vandalism protection and a highly efficient cooling system. In addition, the embedded power box helps to condense operational components to the point where an ultra slim depth of 85 mm can be attained, while the functionality of embedded network hub and Wi-Fi allow for simple connection and easy installation.
Robust IK10* level of endurance against external impacts
Advanced display protection is provided through the 5 mm (0.19 in.) tempered Magic Glass featuring durability that is IK10-certified (European strength test), further referencing its robust level of strength that can endure external impacts. In addition, a gap between the Magic Glass and the LCD panel prevents LCD breakage when the protection glass is broken.
Possessing a self-cooling system with no need for filter or maintenance
Samsung's OHF Series comes complete with an advanced cooling system with heat exchanger, supported by advanced thermal control functionality. This enhances the overall efficiency in terms of both management and cost through its filter-less system. The system revolutionizes outdoor signage design, abandoning the thick enclosures to accommodate a full display package.
Captivate audiences with excellent visibility
• High Visibility
OHF Series displays feature innovative Magic Glass, TUV Certified Image Quality and an Auto Brightness Sensor to optimise brightness in order to optimally convey messaging to virtually any viewer. These powerful displays also feature circular polarizing technology that eliminates display blindness caused by polarized sunglasses. OHF Series captivate viewers with superior messaging clarity delivered with high 2,500 nit brightness and 5,000:1 high contrast ratio in all inches above 24.
• Reflection Prevention
Greater content visibility is achieved under a combination of high brightness, lower reflection and high contrast ratio. The Magic Glass of the OHF Series that is in front of the displays’ LCD panels removes the protection glass reflection, making the displayed images richer and clearer under direct sunlight.
Operate reliably in virtually any environment
To deal with dust, moisture and other environmental variables that can damage your outdoor signage and impede operation, OHF Series ensure a high level of ingress defense with IP56 level protection that extends throughout the entire display.
As heat is a major factor due to outdoor signage being exposed to sunlight, operation of OHF Series has been made possible in temperatures that range from -30 °C (-22 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F) through a self-cooling system, allowing for a level of durability that can sustain 24/7 operations while negating the need for additional air conditioning systems.
Offering robust options for content creation, management tools
Samsung’s MagicInfo Player S4 empowers users with a new graphic engine applied to their signage that boosts the overall display performance while ensuring seamless transition of content. It also operates as an advanced content management solution that can allow you to play media files, set and edit media playback schedules, and much more. MagicInfo Player S4 is robust enough to enable large organisations to manage multiple digital signage through an integrated single server and also remotely monitor and manage it from a centralized location.
VESA-compliant for simplified mounting
The OHF Series comes complete with additional brackets (optional), in order to accommodate Standard VESA usage. Due to being VESA-compliant, the OHF series gives you the power and flexibility to mount your display according to your needs and without having to purchase a specific brand or model of wall mount. (Only applicable to 46” and 55”)
- Diagonal Size 85"
- Panel Type S-VA / D-LED Local Dim.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV, mm) 0.488 x 0.488
- Active Display Size (HxV, mm) 1872(H) x 1053(V)
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 594Mhz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75Hz
- Brightness 2500nit
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 100,000:1
- HDMI In 2
- USB 1
- RGB In D-Sub
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- RS232 In Yes
- RS232 Out Yes
- RJ45 In Yes
- RJ45 Out Yes
- HDBaseT In LAN
- 3G Dongle Yes (3G only)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (On Mode, W) Max:1600W, Typical:680W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD, mm) 2004 x 1185 x 120
- Set Weight (kg) 172
- VESA Mount (mm) M8 PEM NUT x 12 Hole
- Bezel Width (mm) 62
- Temperature -30℃~50℃
- Humidity 10~80 (Non-condensing)
- Special IP56 Certified for Simple Enclosure Outdoor, Protection Glass(IK-10 Level, Anti Graffiti, Infrared Reduce), Polarized Sun Glasses Viewable in any direction, HD Base T for Long Distance Installalling, Portrait / Landscape Installation Support, Lamp Error Detection, Auto Brightness Control with Ambient Brightness Sensor, Temperature Sensor, RJ45 MDC, FHD 4-PBP, Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
- Protection Glass Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class D
Certification and Compliance
- EMC CE : EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 (EN), FCC : Part 15, Subpart B Class A (GO)
- Safety CB : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 (EN), UL : cUL60950-1 (GO)
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, Remote Controller, Batteries