Achieve Ultimate Picture Quality through Advanced Factory Calibration
Any irregularity in a video wall’s brightness and color accuracy across displays can negatively impact the viewing experience. To eliminate these types of color expression gaps and maintain a fully-aligned, consistent and captivating presentation, Samsung’s UDE-A Series video walls feature advanced factory tuning, innovative hardware and exceptional user calibration tools. Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video wall displays to the highest-performing uniform brightness and color across each display out-of-the-box. After calibration, the displays offer uniform brightness and colour to a high performing consistency standards. The calibration process also enables the displays to offer a superior white balance.
In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can manage brightness and color uniformity conveniently with Samsung Color Expert, a powerful free software program. Through these advanced color management solutions, the UDE Series video walls enable large-scale presentations to feature superior uniformity, consistency and performance for the ultimate in color expression.
Captivate Audiences through a Narrow Bezel and Optimized Panel Design
The enhanced panel quality of Samsung’s UDE-A video wall elevates visual messaging and content through a seamless image and superior clarity. Featuring an ultra-narrow 3.5mm bezel-to-bezel design , the display creates a virtually uninterrupted viewing experience to keep audiences focused on content rather than the display itself. When exposed to a range of environmental conditions, video wall panels can run the risk of losing image quality due to distortion and irregular color presentation. To provide consistent display clarity for uninterrupted message delivery in almost any operational environment, Samsung’s UDE-A video wall panels undergo rigorous performance testing. Each display features a reinforced built to withstand heat, weight pressure for a longer display lifespan. As a result, Samsung’s superior panel prevents screen darkening, light leakage or any related deterioration in picture quality. An anti-glare panel also enables messages to reach relevant audiences with minimal distraction by light reflection. All these enhanced panel quality features allow for the long-term delivery of brilliant contents and the ultimate viewing experience.
Achieve UHD Picture Quality without Additional Devices through Industry-Leading Technology
With an increase in screen size, content resolution becomes even more important to deliver impactful content. With integrated DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 and HDMI ports, Samsung’s UDE-A Series video walls can display Ultra-High Definition (UHD) contents across video wall configurations as large as 5x5 without the purchase of additional expensive devices By supporting High-Bandwidth Content Protection (HDCP) daisy chains, the UDE Series video walls also can display UHD content, such as live TV or Blu-Ray discs, without having to purchase additional equipment, minimizing the cost of deploying multiple displays as part of large-scale promotional signage or informational presentations.
High-Performing Display Readability and Durability for your Business Environment
Samsung’s UDE-A Series video walls deliver a continuously immersive and engaging viewing experience through high-performing readability and durability. Designed for 24/7 continuous operation in challenging environments, the UDE-A Series video walls operate at the speed of your business without losing performance or display quality. The displays offer 700nit brightness to broadcast vivid, highly legible images and visual messaging in various lighting conditions.
The combination of these embedded design benefits makes the UDE-A Series video walls ideal for content and information delivery in usage environments that require enhanced readability, such as transportation terminals, shopping malls, office lobbies and control rooms.
A Slim, Easily Configurable Wall Mount Adaptive to your Business Needs
Samsung’s versatile UDE-A Series video walls come equipped with a range of user-friendly features to ensure a seamless installation complementary to your specific operational needs. The displays come with an industry-leading slim video wall mount for easy installation and calibration to hold each display in place without distracting viewers. As the wall mount is sized to the dimensions of the video wall, users can simply install the mount first and fit into the video wall. This user-friendly design makes the setup easier, delivering a perfect fit without unnecessary measuring and freedom to create single landscape displays, multi-panel portrait walls or massive 10 x 10 video walls. Once installed, the mounting system offers three-dimensional axis tuning, including x-axis (up-and-down with rotational screws); y-axis (left and right with rail movement); and z-axis (push and pull pop-up capability), for effortless alignment of individual displays to form a continuous, gap-free presentation. This dimensional consistency and easy adjustability also prevents the need to dismantle the entire video wall should one specific section require adjustment.
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Panel Type D-LED DID
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV, mm) 0.53025(H) x 0.53025(V)
- Active Display Size (HxV, mm) 1018.08 x 572.67
- Contrast Ratio 3500:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72%
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Brightness 700 cd/m2
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1, HDMI2
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode, W) less than 0.5
- Power Consumption (On Mode, W) Max:187, Typ:168, BTU(Max):638
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode, W) less than 0.5
- Set Dimension (WxHxD, mm) 1022.1 x 576.6 x 97.4
- Package Dimension (WxHxD, mm) 1160 x 715 x 280
- Set Weight (kg) 16.2
- Package Weight (kg) 22.6
- VESA Mount (mm) 600 x 400
- Bezel Width (mm) 2.3(U/L), 1.2(R/B)
- Media Player Option Type SBB-C/DA/DI (Slide In)
- Temperature 0℃~ 40℃
- Humidity 10 ~ 80% (non-condensing)
- Special ACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 44%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(10x10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting UHD Resolution, HDCP support), Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
- Mount WMN-46VD
- Specialty MID-UD46DS
- Energy Efficiency Class D
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea):KN22, KN24, BSMI (Chinese Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC(China) : GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2012
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina) : IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, stereo to DB9 cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
*Features and Specifications are accurate at time of launch and are subject to change without prior notification.
*All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
UD46E-A Series 46" (LH46UDEHLBB/UE)
2019.11.26User Manual ver 07
2019.11.26User Manual ver 07
2019.11.26User Manual ver 07
2017.04.05Quick Guide ver 06
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, VIETNAMESE)
2016.02.15Quick Guide ver 1.0
(BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)