Multi-layered Knox Platform
Protection on all fronts. Samsung Knox mobile security platform is a multi-layered defence grade solution that shields your business from the hardware level through to the application layer to ensure your device doesn’t fall victim to damaging data breaches.
Globally Trusted Security Solution
The security platform solution governments and enterprises around the world entrust to safeguard their operations. With Samsung Knox you can rest assured that your sensitive data won’t fall into the wrong hands so you can focus on daily operations with peace of mind.
Effective Device Manageability
Empower IT administrators to manage large-scale installation and enrollment in a few simple steps. Knox Mobile Enrollment streamlines and simplifies your business device enrollment so you can leverage manpower to keep operations running smoothly.
Fingerprint Sensor Technology
Knox-based fingerprint technology grants users highly secure access to company assets with reduced lag times. Users can unlock their smartphone, sign in to websites and verify their Samsung accounts with ease.
Advanced Mobile Camera
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) features a 13 MP camera with LED Flash and responsive rear camera autofocus so final image resolution is sharp and rendered accurately to ensure easy legibility even in low-light locations. Whether working remotely at night or inside of warehouses you can get clear readouts every time.
Performance to Expedite Your Workflow
Large-scale capacity to run and store essential data when managing your business. The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) features 3 GB of RAM to reduce sluggish response times while Octa-core enables multitasking so you can stay on top of daily duties.
Expansive Storage Capability
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) features an additional up to 256 GB of optional storage capacity with microSD support to help avoid the setback of running out of space so you can better manage day-to-day operations. Dual SIM tray allows you to use an additioanl local SIM card during business trips overseas or keep your business and private numbers separately.
Powerful Battery Performance
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) with a large 3,600 mAh battery enables extended call times with prospective clients. Once charged, you can enjoy additional information online to meet assignment deadlines and get the majority of tasks done.
Optimal Viewing with Large Display
Now you can stand out when projects call for accurate resolution and large screen sizes. Its 5.5” Super AMOLED wide screen display provides lifelike color expression and high-contrast ratio to allow for screen-intensive tasks such as viewing detailed blueprint files or editing in-depth spreadsheets.
Premium and All Metal Design
With an elegant design strengthened by a uniform metal finish and 2.5D glass, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) fits comfortably in the hand when you read business reports or have long conference calls.
- CPU Speed 1.6GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 5.5" (139.3mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Main Camera - Resolution 13.0 MP
- Main Camera - F Number F1.7
- Main Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution 13.0 MP
- Front Camera - F Number F1.9
- Main Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- RAM_Size (GB) 3
- ROM Size (GB) 16 GB
- Available Memory (GB)* 10.0 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Number of SIM Dual-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800)
- 4G TDD LTE B40(2300)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Interface Micro USB
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.1
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Touch Bar
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 152.5 x 74.8 x 8.0
- Weight (g) 181
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 12
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 15
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 16
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 18
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 3600
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 59
- Audio Playback Time (Hours, Always On Display Off) Up to 91
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 24
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@60fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit2, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider