Products sold by Samsung Electronics Latinoamerica are warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for the limited warranty period specified for each product.
- 1. The customer, whose name is shown in the invoice, must present the products’s proof of purchase and this warranty certificate.
- 2. SAMSUNG will repair during its warranty period any product that malfunctions under normal operation, used according to the user manual instructions and the purpose they were designed for.
- 3. Warranty cannot be assigned or transferred.
- 4. Installation, support and usage explanation expenses are not covered by any warranty. Therefore the customer is totally responsible for them.
Situations that void this Warranty Coverage
- 1. The customer does not present a copy of the purchase invoice.
- 2. Warranty certificate information is incomplete or changed.
- 3. The warranty period has expired.
- 4. The serial numbers have been changed or removed from the product.
- 5. Non-authorized modifications to the products specifications.
- 6. Damage to the product caused by improper operation or use, by not following user manual instructions or defects caused by external sources, impact, paint cosmetic damage in general, scratches, fissures, evidence of residues of water, sweat or food inside the unit.
- 7. Damage to the product caused by installation, repairs or reinstallation by non authorized personnel or service centers.
- 8. Damage to the product caused by shipping or transportation.
- 9. Damage to the product caused by loss or accident such as fire, voltage fluctuations, vandalism, water, sand insects or similar.
- 10. Damage to the product caused by forces of nature such as earthquakes, floods, electric storms, etc.
- 11. The following products are not covered by warranty: batteries, cassettes, speakers, remote controls, accessories, needless and plastic or cosmetic parts.
- 12. Reduced screen brightness related to normal display tube or lamp aging, or burned in images.
- 13. Altered or modified products, such as reprogrammed DVD units for multi zone purposes
For updated information on authorized service centers, please visit our web page at: www.samsung.com/latin or call our Customer Contact Center:
- El Salvador800-6225
- Rep. Dominicana1-800-751-2676
- Trinidad y Tobago1-800-726-7864
- Costa Rica0-800-507-7267
- PuertoRico 1-800-682-3180
*Our 800 – Lines are Toll free numbers.