Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of disposal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
• Best-in-Class 3000R Curvature: A natural fit for your eyes with an industry-leading curvature of 3000R, delivering a wider field of view that’s easy on the eyes for the most comfortable viewing experience ever.
• Ultra-wide 21:9 Aspect Ratio: Get up-close and personal with the ultimate panoramic theatre experience, or split the screen into multiple spaces for unparalleled efficiency.
• Ultra WQHD: A step up from WQHD and 2.5 times the pixel density of Full HD, Ultra WQHD’s advanced 3440 x 1440 resolution provides an unmatched visual experience that lets you see more details at a glance, but with the added benefit of a wider resolution so you can view content on a wider scale.
• Best-in-Class 3,000:1 Static Contrast Ratio: More vivid than conventional monitors to provide truly lifelike pictures with deeper blacks, pristine whites, and amazingly bright colours, with hardly and light leakage.
• Wide Viewing Angle: Delivers a 178° wide viewing angle horizontally and vertically for optimal viewing experience from any angle.
• HAS Stand: The SE790C’s curved metallic HAS stand is ergonomically designed, allowing for flexible height adjustment up to 100 mm.
• VESA 100 x 100: With support for VESA 100 x 100, you can easily mount it on any wall.
• Connectivity: Access a full range of connectivity options with 2 HDMI ports, 1 display port, and 4 USB 3.0 ports.
• Premium Design: Built with a premium metallic frame and elevated by a curved T-shaped stand.
• PBP: Picture-by-Picture lets you view 2 different input sources on one screen while maintaining the picture quality of the original source.
• PIP 2.0: Multitask and watch videos with Picture-in-Picture 2.0. You can resize the second picture to cover up to 25% of the screen and position it anywhere you please.
• Built-in Dual Stereo Speakers (7 W x 2): The SE790C was created with 7-Watt, 2-channel dual stereo speakers built right into the curve. Thanks to Samsung’s proprietary Dual Sound Engine and acoustic mechanical engineering technology, the speakers deliver original sound that is richer than speakers with a single engine.
• Game Mode: Instantly adjust your monitor settings for an optimised gaming experience through the on-screen display. Game Mode improves the darkness of the picture so that you can see all the action vividly.
• Fast 4ms Response Time / 60 Hz Refresh Rate: See even the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly without any motion blur, judder or ghosting.
Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Mega ∞ DCR
3440 x 1440
4 (GTG) ms
Viewing Angle (H/V)
178° / 178°
Game Mode, Flicker Free, Eco Saving, Off Timer, Image Size, Samsung MagicBright, Sound Mode
Additional PC S/W
Easy Setting Box
Dual Link DVI
1 Up / 4 Down (3.0 Ver.)
7 W x 2
Black High Glossy
HAS(Height Adjustable Stand)
-2° ~ 20°
100 x 100
Energy Star 6.0
AC100 - 240 V (50 / 60 Hz)
47 (Energy Star current test condition)
Power Consumption (DPMS)
1 (Energy Star current test condition)
Power Consumption (Stand-by)
0.5 W (Energy Star current test condition)
Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD)
Max: 821.5 x 552.0 x 275.5, Min: 821.5 x 452.0 x 275.5 mm
Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD)
821.5 x 364.0 x 51.5 mm
Package Dimension (WxHxD)
899 x 531 x 339 mm
Set Weight with Stand
Set weight without Stand
HDMI Cable, DP Cable, USB 3.0 Cable, mini DP Gender
Install CD (Manual), QSG (Quick Setup Guide), Warranty Card, Clean Cloth
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING