- Economical 18.5” Business Monitor
- Narrow Bezels Save Space
- Front Mounted Tactile Buttons
- Tilt Stand and VESA Compatible
Prices for online and local retailers near you
- 18.5" LED Desktop Monitor for Everyday Use
- Every day is a highly productive day with the Samsung S19C200NY desktop monitor. An ideal solution for general office use, this reliable performer delivers cutting-edge technology, efficient design and integration ease. Its slim, narrow-bezel profile contributes to a clutter-free desktop, its tilt-adjustable stand enhances user comfort, and its front-mounted control buttons make it easy to use. All in all, it’s a hardworking monitor for every business day. Exactly what you’d expect from Samsung, the #1 manufacturer in the global monitor industry for the past five years.
- Everything’s Up Front
- With narrow bezels, a black matte finish and front-mounted tactile buttons, the SC200 Series is an easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain professional-grade desktop monitor solution.
- Wide Range of Sizes
- Samsung offers a full range of desktop monitors for all types of businesses. Case in point: the SC200 Series is available in sizes of 18.5", 19", 20", 21.5", 23" and 23.6".
- Screen Size: 18.5" Wide, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
The diagonal measurement of a TV screen or monitor, from corner to corner.
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
Fixed number of horizontal scan lines on a monitor. P (Progressive) means scan lines are drawn in sequence.
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: Mega ∞
Difference in luminosity between brightest color (white) & darkest (black) over time. Higher ratio means more contrast.
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Product Dimensions Without Stand: 17.4" (W) x 10.5" (H) x 3.0" (D)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Width, height and depth of the monitor, without stand, as measured in inches (in.).
Samsung provides innovative products, dedicated support and sustainable programs. See how we help our partners succeed.