Display content with ultra-realistic detail in vibrant colors
QMD Series SMART Signage delivers four times the FHD resolution on the same screen area, resulting in the most accurate recreation of details possible. Even small text is super-crisp without blurring due to its high pixel density. Samsung†s upscaling technology adjusts lower resolution content to optimally display on the UHD resolution QMD Series screens. Plus, the QMD Series supports DisplayPort® (DP) 1.2 connectivity, which is capable of streaming UHD video at a refresh rate of 60 Hz. This higher refresh rate ensures seamless video playback without choppiness, which is often observed on conventional displays with a lower 30 Hz refresh rate, for a true UHD viewing experience. The QMD Series also provides more vivid images thanks to its high-gloss screens and Samsung’s advanced display technology.
Enhance efficiency by displaying content from four FHD screens on a single UHD display
With the QMD Series you can deliver more information using a smaller number of units by displaying the equivalent of four FHD content screens on a single UHD screen. This feature includes the ability to display content from four separate input devices on the same screen without the need to first merge the content on a separate PC for simplified content management. And no special third-party components are required. Various Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and split-screen scenarios are possible for more dynamic and efficient display usage, such as displaying a videoconference on a large part of the screen along with reference documents from a different device on another part of the screen. Or retailers can display a large product image next to a specifications list right on the same screen. By using a single screen in place of multiple ones, the complexity of installation is eliminated for enhanced efficiency. In addition, QMD Series SMART Signage is equipped with three DPs (1.2*2, 1.1*1), three High-Definition Multimedia Interface® (HDMI) ports, DVI ports and one D-sub port for added flexibility.
Increase usability with flexible configurations and 16/7 operation
The QMD Series has been engineered to meet the demands of traditional commercial environments with 16/7 reliability and flexible features for enhanced viewing. Features include the pivot mode, which enables you to install the displays in a landscape or portrait orientation to suit your environment while still delivering the impactful qualities of digital signage. And the sleek, modern design of the displays fits into virtually any business environment, enhancing the ambiance.
Collaborative Display Efficiency with Touch Overlay
Samsung’s SMART Signage with pre-assembled Touch Overlay, QM85D-BR, transforms usage environments into interactive, collaborative and highly functional experiences. To ensure user familiarly and seamless technology adoption, the touchscreen overlay offers a smooth and comfortable writing experience. Similarly, the QM85D-BR also comes in a pre-assembled design for stress-free installation and usability. For large-group collaboration, the display’s infrared (IR)-type touch function enables up to 10 different participants to touch the display’s screen using one finger to make selections, comments or edits, with those individual actions easily recognizable to the entire group. In this way, the intuitive Touch Overlay enhances the effectiveness of meeting and classroom discussions.
Create a streamlined display area with Samsung’s detachable SBB option
Because UHD is relatively new to the commercial market, few media players currently support UHD streaming. To meet this demand, Samsung plans to introduce an optional UHD-capable set-back box (SBB) in the late third quarter of 2014. The small-sized SBB is designed to attach to the back of the QMD Series displays, simplifying installation and eliminating unnecessary wire clutter and the need for a separate media player housing. This high-performance SBB features an embedded Haswell 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 CPU with a 4 GB DDR3 memory and comes with Samsung MagicInfo® software for easy content management.
- Diagonal Size 85"
- Panel Type 120 Hz Slim Direct LED BLU
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.1625 x 0.4875 (mm)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1,872.0 x 1,053.0
- (Brightness (Typical 430 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 6 (Typ.)
- Display Color 16.7 M (True Display) , 1.07 B (Ditherd 10bit)
- Color Gamut 72%
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
- RGB In D-Sub, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2 (2) , Display Port 1.1 (1)
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video In HDMI
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode, W) Less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 375 W (Typical) , 450 W (Rating) , 495 W (Max)
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,949.0 x 1,130.0 x 128.8
- Package Dimension (WxHxD, mm) 2,096 x 1,313 x 522
- Set Weight 81.2 Kg
- Package Weight (kg) 99 Kg
- VESA Mount 600 x 400
- Bezel Width 37.6 mm
- Media Player Option Type SBB
- Temperature 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
- Humidity 10 ~ 80
- Special Temperature Sensor, Clock Battery (80 hrs Clock Keeping) , Built in Speaker (15 W 2 ch)
- Speaker Built in Speaker (15 W + 15 W)
- Protection Glass نعم
- Mount WMN8200SD
- Specialty All-in-one Touch (Factory Assembly)
- Stand STN-L7585F (New Stand)
مشغل داخلي (MagicInfo)
- Special FHD 4 PBP Support (2/3/4 PBP) , Auto Source Switching & Recovery, LFD Home UI, Button Lock, DDC CI, DHCP with RJ45 MDC, Urgent Message by MDC, Hot key option, Plug & Play (Initial Setting)
- MagicInfo Support نعم
- Energy Efficiency Class C
Certification and Compliance
- EMC Class A
- Safety 60,950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
* قد لا تتوفر بعض ميزات التلفزيون الذكي من سامسونج بدون الحصول على موافقة صريحة بجمع المعلومات الشخصية واستخدامها.